BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
M2 Technical Topics > N55 Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust / Bolt-ons / Tuning > LPFP to HPFP Fuel Line

Today, 09:18 AM   #1
///Monika
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: '18 X3 M40i & '18 M2

LPFP to HPFP Fuel Line

Before attempting to do this, I was wondering if anyone had any 'best practices' on running a 3/8" line (fuel-it). Ran a scope to look for any obstructions and it looks like very little room for anything. I see that there are two lines mounted/clipped into place which is an obstruction in of itself. Seems it might be best to start at the access point in the cabin as it would be pretty difficult to run it from underneath and make that 90. The plan is to leave the OEM fuel line intact in the event we want to return everything back to stock.

So far the LPFP (EOS BPM4 a well) has been installed and we're in the process of completing the HPFP (waiting on 1 part). The ethanol sensor is mounted and lines are running up to that point. Just need the to-tank line planned out.

Thoughts?
Appreciate 0