Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 M2 Competition

Garage List
2024 BMW M2  [9.80]
2017 BMW X1  [10.00]
2001 BMW X5  [10.00]
I am REALLY excited to share the first part of my three part series on improving the sound quality of your car! Each piece will be stand alone, but they also all build on each other!

This is stage 1 - Speaker rings from SoundSkins Global, an incredibly simple and easy way to noticeably improve your car audio system. So much of your OEM, and especially upgraded speaker sound is lost into your door card or back into the door itself.

The sound rings seal your door speakers completely up against the card, everything comes forward. Also, with the acoustic foam panel behind your speaker (did you know 50% of your speaker energy goes backwards into the door as 'back wave'?) rear sound is channeled more forward.

This is incredibly easy work, a few simple tools and makes a noticeable difference, I am not kidding. Passengers in my car, after this change, have immediately commented on speaker clarity and the richness of the sound.

(hint hint, this also would be perfect to pair with my stage 2 DIY coming soon.. WOW!)

Check it out, absolutely worth it for OEM or upgraded audio systems!

'Lillith' F87 M2 Competition Build Thread
Appreciate 2