Private
Rep
Drives: 718 Cayman GT4, GR Supra

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewc89 View Post
Loving this build! Only suggestion would be to add painted reflectors:

https://ind-distribution.com/product...-reflector-set

I know they're expensive but those NA spec cut outs on the front bumper are so ugly.
I actually had the reflectors tinted. When light directly reflects off of it it kinda still looks the same, but usually it has a darker shade to them. I've gotten use to the reflectors in all honesty and don't mind keeping them on especially since (thank god) the M2 design puts them at the corner of the bumper versus the M3/M4. It would actually bother me to still have the outline of the reflector there even if I did the IND one. My choice would be to just have them shaved off but I won't waste time and money doing that

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIP_MKVI View Post
Great build! Would love to see your car in person. I had the Remus exhaust installed and would love to compare the sound with your Akra. From the videos Akra sounds a bit high pitch at higher rev but I want to check it out in person.
Yeah I'm definitely down to do that! You're in LA? I go up relatively frequently but if there's any upcoming meets or shows in the area I don't mind making the trip. Will you be a Bimmerfest? EAS is finishing up editing their photos and videos of the exhaust from the car, so I'll post it up once they have it done too!

Last edited by DSOmegaX; 05-06-2019 at 06:27 PM..
Appreciate 1
mhanism277.00