E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > General E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio > Problems after CAS Module key programming

02-12-2023, 08:15 PM   #1
mario2580
Rep
Drives: 2008 328i

Problems after CAS Module key programming

Hey, it's my first time posting here, being learning so much from this forum but this time I need to ask for help.

So to start from the beginning I have a 2008 328i n52 engine, since I've buyed it 1 year ago the key was not opening or closing doors or trunk, can turn on the car without issues but no doors, using always the emergency key to lock/unlock the car without issues, last week I was thinking that the time has come to manage that keys to work, so I've searched on eBay and found a mail in service where I need to send my key and CAS module and they send me two programmed and cutted keys, I've disconnected my battery, uninstalled and sended my cas module with my key and yesterday I've received my module with the keys, reinstalled everything and keys are working perfectly, but now I have a P1017 code and my 12v outlet does not work, when I push the button without the brake pedal it goes on for half a second and then dies, checked the fuses and the fuses are perfect, I know it's not a fuse issue cause they go on and off for half a second no matter how many times I press the start button, never had any codes on my dash at all, my car is starting like a charm, no Valvetronic failures, misfires, slow start or nothings wrong with it, just the P1017 and my 12v outlets after I've reinstalled everything, my question is, is there any chance that the cas module has something to do with the p1017 and the 12v outlets? I've contacted the eBay seller and he says that the cas module has nothing to do with P1017 or the 12v outlets, but I don't know, if there's anybody that can help with something, anything will be really appreciated... thanks in advance.
Appreciate 0