home
Technical Sections Cosmetic and Lighting Modifications

07-18-2021, 11:50 PM   #1
Coldsteel16
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 18

Has anyone purchased aftermarket parts from SD-Carbon?

I found these guys on Facebook. Apparently makes carbon fiber aftermarket parts for high end cars! They seem legit. Company is based out of China. They've been on Facebook since 2013

https://m.facebook.com/sdcarbonfiber/

They are starting production for CF package (OEM) replica and already in production for MP CF package (you can see their add on Facebook).

They gave me a good price for all the CF parts that comes in the OEM CF package. 40-80 days production time plus shipping. You have to place a down payment of $1000 to pre-order.

At at this price point I'd like to make sure the quality and fitment are close to OEM (which they guarantee).
      07-19-2021, 12:54 AM   #2
MMnut
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M4

Not sure about them but I just ordered a full rear carbon diffuser kit from a guy with his shop on Aliexpress. To be shipped this week. Quite reasonable price. Will see how the quality and fitment.

A decent Chinese shop with good communication and know English well so far, not use Aliexpress auto translation, if you know what I meant
Appreciate 0
      07-22-2021, 08:00 PM   #3
ggelpi
Enlisted Member
Puerto Rico
Rep
Drives: BMW M4 G82 Black Sapphire

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMnut View Post
Not sure about them but I just ordered a full rear carbon diffuser kit from a guy with his shop on Aliexpress. To be shipped this week. Quite reasonable price. Will see how the quality and fitment.

A decent Chinese shop with good communication and know English well so far, not use Aliexpress auto translation, if you know what I meant
link??
Appreciate 0
      07-23-2021, 03:26 AM   #4
Coldsteel16
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggelpi View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMnut View Post

link??
It's the Facebook link I added to the post! They don't have a website.. which is strange