04-01-2021, 04:22 AM   #1
HFW003
Brigadier General
Australia
Rep
Drives: 2024 M340i xdrive

Help with front under body parts

Hello Folks, I need some help please.

I’ve had a piece of the black plastic under body section break in a small incident I had.

I am trying to find a pic of the parts under the front of the car so I can see what I need to replace. I’ve looked at Realoem and Getbmwparts and can’t seem to find a pic of it.

If you look under the front of the car between the front of the wheel arch and the front bib there are black plastic section which fill this space, I am looking for an exploded diagram of that section.

Appreciate your help!
Appreciate 0
      04-01-2021, 05:53 AM   #2
JustDrifting
Private
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW M2C

Quote:
Originally Posted by HFW003 View Post
Hello Folks, I need some help please.

I’ve had a piece of the black plastic under body section break in a small incident I had.

I am trying to find a pic of the parts under the front of the car so I can see what I need to replace. I’ve looked at Realoem and Getbmwparts and can’t seem to find a pic of it.

If you look under the front of the car between the front of the wheel arch and the front bib there are black plastic section which fill this space, I am looking for an exploded diagram of that section.

Appreciate your help!
Think this is the parts dia you'll need, but weirdly all parts not listed out on BMW or any of the indy parts suppliers. May need to drop into the dealer to get them to identify for you...

Good luck!
Attached Images

Attached Images
File Type: pdf BMW engine floor parts M2 F87 Facelift (LCI) | HUBAUER-Shop.de.pdf (582.6 KB, 62 views)
Appreciate 1
HFW0035684.50
      04-01-2021, 02:44 PM   #3
HFW003
Brigadier General
Australia
Rep
Drives: 2024 M340i xdrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by M2000 View Post
Think this is the parts dia you'll need, but weirdly all parts not listed out on BMW or any of the indy parts suppliers. May need to drop into the dealer to get them to identify for you...

Good luck!
Thanks mate, really appreciated your help!

Be safe

H
Appreciate 1