BMW M2 Forum > BMW M2 Competition Model > Discounted M2 or M2 Competition

07-13-2018, 02:03 PM   #45
AlpsRider
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: M2 Competition, LBB, 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by m20e3087 View Post
I know a dealer selling at $5K off MSRP, but still having hard time selling. They have few in stock without MP parts.
Are these heavily equipped cars? The thing is if you get $5,000 off of an m2 that is $65k it doesn't look as attractive. I saw an M2 yesterday gooped up with CF that was listed at $74k
Appreciate 0
      07-13-2018, 02:04 PM   #46
m20e3087
Major
No_Country
Rep
Drives: G87

Garage List
2019 BMW M2C  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlpsRider View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by m20e3087 View Post
I know a dealer selling at $5K off MSRP, but still having hard time selling. They have few in stock without MP parts.
Are these heavily equipped cars? The thing is if you get $5,000 off of an m2 that is $65k it doesn't look as attractive. I saw an M2 yesterday gooped up with CF that was listed at $74k
Nope. Maybe one is. My local BMW have one for $77K. It's been there for last 3 months lol.
Appreciate 0
      07-13-2018, 02:13 PM   #47
DieGrüneHölle
Colonel
Rep
Drives: M

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlpsRider View Post
No Mperf parts, advertised $6,600k off.
https://www.bmwofsudbury.com/new/BMW...137b805e90.htm

There are 380+ new N55M2 on autotrader, numerous listed with discounts anywhere from $2k to $6k+ off. You know they are willing negotiate more too, when they actually start advertising discounts.
Appreciate 1
dmboone254972.00
      07-13-2018, 02:18 PM   #48
dmboone25
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 2024 Golf R / 2022 718 Spyder

Garage List
2007 E92 328i  [10.00]
2007 328i  [10.00]
Here's one right down the street from me, advertised @ 3K off:

https://www.billjacobsbmw.com/invent...1j5c50jvd36592
      07-13-2018, 02:20 PM   #49
AlpsRider
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: M2 Competition, LBB, 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blipit_ View Post
No Mperf parts, advertised $6,600k off.
https://www.bmwofsudbury.com/new/BMW...137b805e90.htm

There are 380+ new N55M2 on autotrader, numerous listed with discounts anywhere from $2k to $6k+ off. You know they are willing negotiate more too, when they actually start advertising discounts.
That is a good discount, but that car is still $59.7k. The M2C starts at 58.9k. If you don't want all those options then it is wasted money. Now an M2 with just Exec for 6k off is a good deal.
Appreciate 1
      07-14-2018, 11:14 PM   #50
seis-speed
#savethemanuals
United_States
Rep
Drives: 1M | GT3 | J392 | GRc

Lease a low option 718S. If one can do w/o a backseat, it is a total no brainer.
Appreciate 0
      07-14-2018, 11:46 PM   #51
Fugly M3
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2023 M3CX

I went with the M2...was talking to a few dealers...best discount I got was just over $6k on a white 6MT, Exec, CarPlay car from $57,290 to $51,210. I didn't want the white and preferred DCT for a daily in LA traffic. So, same dealer is moving a LBB, Exec, CarPlay, Black grills and some other bits $61,360 sticker car from a NorCal store down south and is selling it to me for $56,300. I'd have liked a little bit more off, but was reasonably happy with this. After options, I'm about $10k below where I'd be on a competition. My only frustration is I couldn't find the deal in time for the fleet discount.

Like others have said, I didn't get a lot of dealers willing to discount much more than $2-3k. Some either don't seem to know or care about the competition coming out. The ones that will discount seem to be in the camp that they don't want to be holding the bag when the comp arrives. I'm sure reality will be somewhere in between.

As for the Cayman...I drove the 718 base today...as that was an option for a lease. The S doesn't have the same residuals and would be over $200 more monthly which I couldn't justify for a daily. The base is an incredible car on the whole, has all the solidity that one expects in a Porsche and I didn't mind the Subi sound. That said, the lack of low end torque/lag was definitely something I noticed and did not much like. As for ride/suspension, I had a 987.2 Cayman and I can say after driving the 718 (both standard suspensions), as tight and solid as the Porsches are, they ride and absorb bumps better than the BMWs do. I think it's fair to say most would agree with that. PASM will only make that better. Part of this could be the lack of heft in the Porsches.

If the M2 I'm waiting for doesn't work out, the Porsche or another M2 are options. With any of the 3 cars OP asked about, and even throwing in the base 718, one cannot go wrong. Happy hunting!
Appreciate 1
CSBM52716.50
      07-15-2018, 12:19 AM   #52
Thescout13
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '20 F80 M3CS, %E2%80%9818 GT3

Quote:
Originally Posted by E46M54325Ci View Post
I went with the M2...was talking to a few dealers...best discount I got was just over $6k on a white 6MT, Exec, CarPlay car from $57,290 to $51,210. I didn't want the white and preferred DCT for a daily in LA traffic. So, same dealer is moving a LBB, Exec, CarPlay, Black grills and some other bits $61,360 sticker car from a NorCal store down south and is selling it to me for $56,300. I'd have liked a little bit more off, but was reasonably happy with this. After options, I'm about $10k below where I'd be on a competition. My only frustration is I couldn't find the deal in time for the fleet discount.

Like others have said, I didn't get a lot of dealers willing to discount much more than $2-3k. Some either don't seem to know or care about the competition coming out. The ones that will discount seem to be in the camp that they don't want to be holding the bag when the comp arrives. I'm sure reality will be somewhere in between.

As for the Cayman...I drove the 718 base today...as that was an option for a lease. The S doesn't have the same residuals and would be over $200 more monthly which I couldn't justify for a daily. The base is an incredible car on the whole, has all the solidity that one expects in a Porsche and I didn't mind the Subi sound. That said, the lack of low end torque/lag was definitely something I noticed and did not much like. As for ride/suspension, I had a 987.2 Cayman and I can say after driving the 718 (both standard suspensions), as tight and solid as the Porsches are, they ride and absorb bumps better than the BMWs do. I think it's fair to say most would agree with that. PASM will only make that better. Part of this could be the lack of heft in the Porsches.

If the M2 I'm waiting for doesn't work out, the Porsche or another M2 are options. With any of the 3 cars OP asked about, and even throwing in the base 718, one cannot go wrong. Happy hunting!
Agreed on the 718 especially with PASM, takes the road much better. Also the lack of torque at the low end is very noticeable and disappointing. But still a fun car
Wife's Prior Car: 2018 F80 M3, Yas Marina Blue, DCT, Black 19s, Carbon Structure Anthracite Cloth/Leather Combination, Driving Assistance Package (Euro Delivery Oct. 9, 2017)
Appreciate 0
      12-20-2018, 01:24 AM   #53
aWanderlustSeoul
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 BMW M2 Competition HS

It's been a few months since I originally posted and thought I would revive this old post and provide an update. I've been inactive in this forum but still lurking now and then...

I'm still without a car and my motorcycle is my main vehicle for daily use. I supplement it by using Uber/Lyft or renting a car and it's actually been fine living without a car in California. It's not as inconvenient as I thought it would be but it's definitely different compared to living in NYC with all the transportation options and no need for a car.

This past August, I ended up giving up my M2C allocation (selling at MSRP) which would of been delivered in September. There are several reasons why I decided to give up the allocation and I stopped my car search up until 2 weeks ago and started looking for cars again.

Based on my original post, I was undecided between a Cayman, M2, and M2C. Since this will be my daily and only car for now, I decided I wanted something more practical so the Cayman was crossed off my list. Then I decided I wanted to go in a completely opposite direction and get a Macan GTS but after further thought, I realized I don't really need or want an SUV at this time and if I'm going to get a Porsche, I want my first experience to be a Cayman (981 or 718) or a Carrera (991 or 992).

I then decided to give Audi another look and checked out the RS3 and S5 Sportback. I know two completely different cars and realized that I really want to try a different make/brand.

I finally narrowed it down to a BMW M2 or M2C. I would of been fine with a 2018 M2 LCI but the dealers I was attempting to work with (mostly via emails and phone) within California were not flexible in negotiating a reasonable/fair price especially when there are close to 200 available if you do a search on Autotrader, etc. I cannot believe how little discount they would provide at the end of year for an outgoing model but I also admit I'm not the best negotiator and generally don't like dealing with sales folks. Since I could not get a good discount for a 2018 M2 LCI, I switched gears and decided to look at M2Cs.

I have read a few posts about how hard it is to get an M2C allocation in California or anywhere in the US which I find really odd unless you want your own specific build/options. Based on the last week, I was in touch with 5 dealers in Southern California that have M2Cs and went to two of the dealers to check out the cars in person. Two of the dealers were offering their M2Cs at MSRP and the other three had dealer markups ($2,000-$2,500 or much much more). The one I really wanted was marked up too high and they were not willing to budge and sell it at MSRP so I told them thank you but no thank you and politely left. I'm sure others would be ok paying over MSRP for certain but I'm not willing to do it on a high volume depreciating asset.

I decided to expand my M2C search nationwide and came across a dealer in Denver that had an M2C in the color and options I wanted with a ~5% discount off MSRP. I thought the pricing had to be off and that the car was really marked up and just a way for the dealer to get customers to reach out or come in. So I sent an email thinking I would not hear back but they reached out to me the next day and I spoke to a CA. He confirmed with the manager that the pricing was accurate. The ironic thing was that they recently received this car from the port in California. He took some pics and took a video and uploaded it to youtube for me to check out and everything seemed to check out.

I have never purchased a vehicle out of state and thought it would be a hassle especially since I could not see the car in person and I would have to deal with going to the DMV to registration the car on my own but based on the discounted price, even with the transport fee, I felt it's a good deal.

They have not taken the car off their website yet so anyone can still search for this car at the BMW dealer in Denver and check out the price before it's deleted from their website.

Base Price: $58,900

Hockenheim Silver Metallic: $550
Executive Package: $1200
M Double-clutch Transmission with Drivelogic: $2,900
Black Dakota Leather with Orange Stitching: N/C
Stainless Steel Pedals: $275
BMW First Aid Kit: $50
Load Sill Paint Protection: $95

Destination Charge: $995

Total MSRP: $64,965
Discount: $3,254
Discounted Price: $61,711 (does not include California Sales Tax or License/Registration)

Transport Fee: $925

I did not want the last 3 options, well maybe the steel pedals are worth it. The build was obviously from the dealer since what customer would option a first aid kit for $50? The leather stitching is orange and I wanted blue. It also has the Bi-Color 788 wheels and I wanted black. Even though it's not my own build, it's good enough and I feel the deal is fair even with the transport fee.

I actually thought about flying to Denver and driving the car back to California (~1,000 miles) but then it's probably not the best way to break in the car and probably paranoid about paint chips. I plan to get some local estimates for a partial or full xpel. Anyone have any recommendations for authorized installers in Southern California that do good work and reasonably priced?

I did this deal completely over the phone, text messages, and email and it was one of the best dealer experiences I had. Just two days of back and forth. The client advisor, Jeff, was awesome and I would definitely recommend him. PM me if you want the dealer info. Much better experience than the dealers I actually talked and met with in California. No BS, no attempt to upsell me other options/packages I did not want but I did end up buying a Maintenance Agreement (10K, 20k, and 30K) for $600. Can someone tell me if this is a rip off or if it's worth it? Surprisingly, I did not do a lot of research on the standard warranty and what is covered.

I'm going out of town soon for the holidays so I'm not in a rush to get the car before the end of this year. Based on the truck route and how many stops (pick-ups and drops) along the way it should take 1-2 weeks to arrive. They will be delivering it to a partner dealer in CA that's near me. The irony is that it's getting delivered to the same BMW dealer that I canceled my original allocation with in August. Funny how things work out.

Once I get the the car, I plan to post some pics.

Last edited by aWanderlustSeoul; 12-20-2018 at 10:49 AM..
Appreciate 3
      12-20-2018, 01:46 AM   #54
aWanderlustSeoul
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

BTW, if there is anyone interested I did find some M2Cs in Southern California for MSRP. Feel free to PM me and I can provide you the contact details.

Last week one dealer had a Sunset Orange with dct and executive package. There was another dealer that had 2 manuals but I forget what color and options.

I have not checked this week so I'm not sure if they have been sold yet.
Appreciate 0
      12-20-2018, 06:32 AM   #55
nomoracin
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: Porsche GTS 4.0

Garage List
That's so cool how things just worked out for you...and I'm very impressed that you got such a great deal!

You're going to love the car! I'm a little regretful that I got mine in manual sometimes...the traffic here in northern VA is just so annoying.
Appreciate 0
      12-20-2018, 08:54 AM   #56
Fugly M3
Major General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by aWanderlustSeoul View Post
It's been a few months since I originally posted and thought I would revive this old post and provide an update. I've been inactive in this forum but still lurking now and then...

I'm still without a car and my motorcycle is my main vehicle for daily use. I supplement it by using Uber/Lyft or renting a car and it's actually been fine living without a car in California. It's not as inconvenient as I thought it would be but it's definitely different compared to living in NYC with all the transportation options and no need for a car.

This past August, I ended up giving up my M2C allocation (selling at MSRP) which would of been delivered in September. There are several reasons why I decided to give up the allocation and I stopped my car search up until 2 weeks ago and started looking for cars again.

Based on my original post, I was undecided between a Cayman, M2, and M2C. Since this will be my daily and only car for now, I decided I wanted something more practical so the Cayman was crossed off my list. Then I decided I wanted to go in a completely opposite direction and get a Macan GTS but after further thought, I realized I don't really need or want an SUV at this time and if I'm going to get a Porsche, I want my first experience to be a Cayman (981 or 718) or a Carrera (991 or 992).

I then decided to give Audi another look and checked out the RS3 and S5 Sportback. I know two completely different cars and realized that I really want to try a different make/brand.

I finally narrowed it down to a BMW M2 or M2C. I would of been fine with a 2018 M2 LCI but the dealers I was attempting to work with (mostly via emails and phone) within California were not flexible in negotiating a reasonable/fair price especially when there are close to 200 available if you do a search on Autotrader, etc. I cannot believe how little discount they would provide at the end of year for an outgoing model but I also admit I'm not the best negotiator and generally don't like dealing with sales folks. Since I could not get a good discount for a 2018 M2 LCI, I switched gears and decided to look at M2Cs.

I have read a few posts about how hard it is to get an M2C allocation in California or anywhere in the US which I find really odd unless you want your own specific build/options. Based on the last week, I was in touch with 5 dealers in Southern California that have M2Cs and went to two of the dealers to check out the cars in person. Two of the dealers were offering their M2Cs at MSRP and the other three had dealer markups ($2,000-$2,500 or much much more). The one I really wanted was marked up too high and they were not willing to budge and sell it at MSRP so I told them thank you but no thank you and politely left. I'm sure others would be ok paying over MSRP for certain but I'm not willing to do it on a high volume depreciating asset.

I decided to expand my M2C search nationwide and came across a dealer in Denver that had an M2C in the color and options I wanted with a ~5% discount off MSRP. I thought the pricing had to be off and that the car was really marked up and just a way for the dealer to get customers to reach out or come in. So I sent an email thinking I would not hear back but they reached out to me the next day and I spoke to a CA. He confirmed with the manager that the pricing was accurate. The ironic thing was that they recently received this car from the port in California. He took some pics and took a video and uploaded it to youtube for me to check out and everything seemed to check out.

I have never purchased a vehicle out of state and thought it would be a hassle especially since I could not see the car in person and I would have to deal with going to the DMV to registration the car on my own but based on the discounted price, even with the transport feel, I felt it's a good deal.

They have not taken the car off their website yet so anyone can still search for this car at the BMW dealer in Denver and check out the price before it's deleted from their website.

Base Price: $58,900
Hockenheim Silver Metallic: $550
Executive Package: $1200
M Double-clutch Transmission with Drivelogic: $2,900
Black Dakota Leather with Orange Stitching: N/C
Stainless Steel Pedals: $275
BMW First Aid Kit: $50
Load Sill Paint Protection: $95

Total MSRP: $64,965
Discount: $3,254
Discounted Price: $61,711 (does not include California Sales Tax or License/Registration)
Transport Fee: $995

I did not want the last 3 options, well maybe the steel pedals are worth it. The build was obviously from the dealer since what customer would option a first aid kit for $50? The leather stitching is orange and I wanted blue. It also has the Bi-Color 788 wheels and I wanted black. Even though it's not my own build, it's good enough and I feel the deal is fair even with the transport fee.

I actually thought about flying to Denver and driving the car back to California (~1,000 miles) but then it's probably not the best way to break in the car and probably paranoid about paint chips. I plan to get some local estimates for a partial or full xpel. Anyone have any recommendations for authorized installers in Southern California that do good work and reasonably priced?

I did this deal completely over the phone, text messages, and email and it was one of the best dealer experiences I had. Just two days of back and forth. The client advisor, Jeff, was awesome and I would definitely recommend him. PM me if you want the dealer info. Much better experience than the dealers I actually talked and met with in California. No BS, no attempt to upsell me other options/packages I did not want but I did end up buying a Maintenance Agreement (10K, 20k, and 30K) for $600. Can someone tell me if this is a rip off or if it's worth it? Surprisingly, I did not do a lot of research on the standard warranty and what is covered.

I'm going out of town soon for the holidays so I'm not in a rush to get the car before the end of this year. Based on the truck route and how many stops (pick-ups and drops) along the way it should take 1-2 weeks to arrive. They will be delivering it to a partner dealer in CA that's near me. The irony is that it's getting delivered to the same BMW dealer that I canceled my original allocation with in August. Funny how things work out.

Once I get the the car, I plan to post some pics.
I haven't even searched, but I'd guess Schomp BMW? Good job!
Appreciate 0
      12-20-2018, 09:28 AM   #57
aWanderlustSeoul
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRAU GRAU View Post
It was BMW of Denver Downtown. I just checked their website and they removed the ad. System must of deleted it after midnight.

I highly recommend this dealer and working with the CA, Jeff Tucker. I did not ask him if they had any more allocations or will be getting any more in soon but I can reach out to him later and check.
Appreciate 1
Fugly M35029.00
      12-20-2018, 09:34 AM   #58
aWanderlustSeoul
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomoracin View Post
That's so cool how things just worked out for you...and I'm very impressed that you got such a great deal!

You're going to love the car! I'm a little regretful that I got mine in manual sometimes...the traffic here in northern VA is just so annoying.
Thanks! I was also thinking about getting a manual but quickly changed my mind. I also live in a very high traffic area and because this will be my daily and not a weekend type of car, I know I would of been irritated with all the stop and go traffic here especially during rush hour. But I'm sure the manual is great and a lot of fun.

Rowing my own gears on my motorcycle is good but I also get to lane split legally in California so traffic is not as much of an issue to deal with the manual.

Last edited by aWanderlustSeoul; 12-20-2018 at 09:40 AM..
Appreciate 1
nomoracin758.00
      12-20-2018, 09:45 AM   #59
sobek305
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: xxx

That is a good deal indeed, specially with a “civilian” discount (not employee, mil, or any other discount openly available to the regular public) not really seen anywhere else

As far as transporting the vehicle, you can go a website like uship or any other website that gives you multiple quotes at once (be prepared for multiple calls from different companies at once)
And get quotes for enclosed trailer - they all use the same driver/trucks and make a commission (usually 10%) don’t be afraid to negotiate the price or go with the lowest quote as long as it’s insured and enclosed

If you are driving it down, you will need winter tires probably and some track tape

Enjoy!
Appreciate 0
      12-20-2018, 10:10 AM   #60
MPBK
Everyday I'm shuffling
United_States
Rep
Drives: '12 SG 135i DCT; '18 MG M2 DCT

Congrats. You got a very good deal.
Are you sure Transport Fee: $995 is not the destination fee from Germany? You didn't list that in your price... since you already closed the deal, they probably are sending to CA for free. Otherwise, I'd double check.
On flying there and driving back, I did just that. I did a factory delivery at BMW SC. I drove the 1000+ miles this way. I'm serious. I was concerned what the BMW delivery SA would say, but they've seen it all.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/sd7mg41iq7..._8121.JPG?dl=0
Appreciate 0
      12-20-2018, 10:30 AM   #61
aWanderlustSeoul
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPBK View Post
Congrats. You got a very good deal.
Are you sure Transport Fee: $995 is not the destination fee from Germany? You didn't list that in your price... since you already closed the deal, they probably are sending to CA for free. Otherwise, I'd double check.
On flying there and driving back, I did just that. I did a factory delivery at BMW SC. I drove the 1000+ miles this way. I'm serious. I was concerned what the BMW delivery SA would say, but they've seen it all.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/sd7mg41iq7..._8121.JPG?dl=0
After looking at the purchase agreement, I messed up the numbers in my post and just edited it. The destination charge of $995 was included and the transport fee the dealer is charging me is $925.

I probably should invest some time to look at some other 3rd party vendors and get some quotes but the CA insisted the shipping service they use is used across their entire network dealerships nationwide and they have had no issues. But it is open transport and not enclosed.

Love how you protected the car for the drive home and the blue stands out! i would be interesting to see the looks on the faces of the other drivers you passed along the way. I'm assuming it did it's job and protected you from any major/minor rock chips.
Appreciate 0
      12-20-2018, 10:40 AM   #62
aWanderlustSeoul
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by sobek305 View Post
That is a good deal indeed, specially with a “civilian” discount (not employee, mil, or any other discount openly available to the regular public) not really seen anywhere else

As far as transporting the vehicle, you can go a website like uship or any other website that gives you multiple quotes at once (be prepared for multiple calls from different companies at once)
And get quotes for enclosed trailer - they all use the same driver/trucks and make a commission (usually 10%) don’t be afraid to negotiate the price or go with the lowest quote as long as it’s insured and enclosed

If you are driving it down, you will need winter tires probably and some track tape

Enjoy!
I should of looked at other transport quotes but I already agreed to the transport fee. I'm sure it's marked up and I should of tried to get it down but based on the no haggle deal they were offering for the car, I was not too irritated with the fee the dealer was charging.

Good points so I plan to call the CA later and make sure I know how it's going to be transported and if the open transport will be double level vs single level. If it's double level, I think I'm going to request the car to be on the top and see if they can make that happen or if it's better to be on the bottom level to protect against some of the weather elements. The CA mentioned that an enclosed transport is much more expensive but I wonder how much more.

When I transported my motorcycle from NYC to California, it cost me $750 (enclosed transport) which I thought was a good deal from coast to coast. I understand I'm comparing apples to oranges (motorcycle vs car) and it should cost more to transport a car but I was thinking it would be around $500 instead of about double the cost since Denver is not that far from Southern California.

When the CA took pics of the car and video, some of the factory wrap (hood, doors etc.) was still on the car. He said they literally got the car in recently and the factory wrap has not been taken off. The CA mentioned about having the wrap removed and detailing the car before it's put on the truck but now I'm having second thoughts and will need to check if they still have the wrap on and if it's better to just have it transported that way and get it detailed once it arrives.
Appreciate 0
      12-20-2018, 10:45 AM   #63
Fugly M3
Major General
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by FRAU GRAU View Post
It was BMW of Denver Downtown. I just checked their website and they removed the ad. System must of deleted it after midnight.

I highly recommend this dealer and working with the CA, Jeff Tucker. I did not ask him if they had any more allocations or will be getting any more in soon but I can reach out to him later and check.
I've had good initial conversations with both that dealer and Schomp. Always thought how it would be great to drive a car home from Denver in early or late summer. It's that time of year where they'd rather get rid of it now than have it sit all winter...good job! Post some pics!
Appreciate 0
      12-20-2018, 10:52 AM   #64
sobek305
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: xxx

They transport prices vary based on demand basically..but to give you an idea the difference earlier this month was around $300 open vs enclosed
Appreciate 0
      12-20-2018, 11:07 AM   #65
paliknight
fuck this field
United_States
Rep
Drives: 18 F80 CS/18 F80 ZCP/19 M2C

OP, just drive the car back. I drove my brand new M3 from the bay area to Austin and enjoyed every minute of it.
      12-20-2018, 11:44 AM   #66
Project_F87
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 M2C LBB 6MT

Quote:

I would definitely be interested in doing business with them, as I am currently in the thoughts of upgrading my 2017 to a M2C. Do you mind asking? I can PM you