BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
M2 Technical Topics > Cosmetic Maintenance (Wash/Wax/Detailing/Exterior Restoration & Repairs) > 303 Graphene Spray

08-27-2021, 02:06 PM   #23
Zero23
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: '21 M2C 6MT, '22 X3M Comp

I used 303 Graphene and have applied 2 total coats in about a month and a half. So far so good. I did the initial coat and did a wash, then after the next wash I decided to apply another coat. I didn't think it needed another coat but more of a peace of mind kinda thing. There is a strong chemical smell so make sure to do it in a well ventilated area, and make sure you wear gloves when using the graphene. I got some on my hands during the first application and felt the hydrophobic properties.

I do like the ease of application of it as well.
Appreciate 1
c1pher4544.00
      08-11-2022, 09:40 AM   #24
allinon72
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 20' M2C, 23' X1

I used Adam's Graphene coating my F97. The hand applied kind. The only benefit of graphene in my mind is being able to see where you've coated with a black light so you don't miss any spots. The coating itself I wasn't a fan of…GTechniq CSL is my favorite coating and has significantly better water behavior and gloss. Also the Adam's started to break down in wear areas after about a year.
Appreciate 0
      08-11-2022, 10:08 AM   #25
H2O_Doc
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M2C, GLB-250, C7 Z51

Quote:
Originally Posted by No Boost View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by c1pher View Post
I have learned to take what this guy says with a grain of salt. I think he likes everything he reviews, so I feel certain he is sponsored.
His Canadian accent is thick AF

I'm a huge Seal N Shine believer. Been using it on my black paint for a few months now and the stuff is just the best, not best bang-for-your-buck at $10 but best in all pertinent categories. If Turtle Wax priced it at $40, I, and many others would gladly shell out the cash.
His English is pretty good for a Canadian.
Appreciate 1