BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW M2 Forum > M2 Photos, Videos and Builds > Owner Topic - MR from Czech Republic - Carbon Roof Installed

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      12-24-2019, 04:13 AM   #573
MR.
Colonel
MR.'s Avatar
No_Country
4024
Rep
2,811
Posts

Drives: BMW M2 Competition on order
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Travelling / Managing / Writing

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlpsRider View Post
You could change to a lithium battery. Maybe that's not optimal in cold climates though.
Yep, that's an option... But not the most favorable. I will check how much weight it will save.

MR
Appreciate 0
      12-24-2019, 04:14 AM   #574
MR.
Colonel
MR.'s Avatar
No_Country
4024
Rep
2,811
Posts

Drives: BMW M2 Competition on order
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Travelling / Managing / Writing

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by oranzada_m2c View Post
@MR. Nice car. If you turned off OPF sensors, i think you losted warranty?
Because i want to delete cold start and turn off VMAX... i will probably lost warranty to...
Nope, I still have my warranty. I had my steering rack repaired under warranty two months ago.

Of course I don't have warranty on parts which are aftermarket.

MR
Appreciate 0
      12-24-2019, 04:15 AM   #575
MR.
Colonel
MR.'s Avatar
No_Country
4024
Rep
2,811
Posts

Drives: BMW M2 Competition on order
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Travelling / Managing / Writing

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by DriverDaily View Post
With carbon ceramic brakes, lithium battery, and carbon fiber bonnet/trunk you'd probably be right at the e46 M3 weight (1540kg or 3400lbs).
Yep true... I think 100 kg weight is possible.

MR
Appreciate 0
      12-24-2019, 04:17 AM   #576
MR.
Colonel
MR.'s Avatar
No_Country
4024
Rep
2,811
Posts

Drives: BMW M2 Competition on order
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Travelling / Managing / Writing

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by warrenw View Post
Why not an AP kit for the brakes?
No need for now... It brakes as it should right now.

MR
Appreciate 0
      12-24-2019, 07:56 AM   #577
warrenw
Food Critic
warrenw's Avatar
South Korea
623
Rep
690
Posts

Drives: 19 AW M2C
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: Seoul

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR. View Post
No need for now... It brakes as it should right now.

MR
Weight-wise it would be a big savings
__________________
Appreciate 0
      12-24-2019, 11:37 AM   #578
AlpsRider
Colonel
AlpsRider's Avatar
1829
Rep
2,792
Posts

Drives: M2 Competition, LBB, 6MT
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Earth

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR. View Post
Yep, that's an option... But not the most favorable. I will check how much weight it will save.

MR
I found this thread on M2C lithium battery switch.
https://f87.bimmerpost.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1527600
Appreciate 0
      12-24-2019, 12:41 PM   #579
MR.
Colonel
MR.'s Avatar
No_Country
4024
Rep
2,811
Posts

Drives: BMW M2 Competition on order
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Travelling / Managing / Writing

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by warrenw View Post
Weight-wise it would be a big savings
Totally, but don't need it right now.

MR
Appreciate 0
      12-24-2019, 07:00 PM   #580
oranzada_m2c
New Member
Czech_Republic
9
Rep
9
Posts

Drives: M2C 2019
Join Date: Dec 2019
Location: https://www.instagram.com/carsisfun/

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR. View Post
Nope, I still have my warranty. I had my steering rack repaired under warranty two months ago.

Of course I don't have warranty on parts which are aftermarket.

MR
thx, okay, iam reading in another your topic. You are using some emulator from manhart. Can emulator delete Vmax and turn off cold start ?

Do you know please, how can i delete cold start, vmax and have still active warranty? Because if i will flash engine unit, i will lost warranty for engine...
Appreciate 0
      12-25-2019, 06:20 AM   #581
MR.
Colonel
MR.'s Avatar
No_Country
4024
Rep
2,811
Posts

Drives: BMW M2 Competition on order
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Travelling / Managing / Writing

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by oranzada_m2c View Post
thx, okay, iam reading in another your topic. You are using some emulator from manhart. Can emulator delete Vmax and turn off cold start ?

Do you know please, how can i delete cold start, vmax and have still active warranty? Because if i will flash engine unit, i will lost warranty for engine...
I am not using the ECM from MANHART yet, since it is not available for the M2C yet. You can't remove cold start set up. You can only remove Vmax with an ECU tune, not with the ECM. ECM only offers OPF delete, CAT delete, ASD delete, auto/start stop delete.

Your warranty is not based on the tune only, it is based on your relationship with your dealer. The forum here is full with people who have a tune on their car and still get warranty from their dealer.

But since you think you will lose your warranty if you tune, please don't tune but then also no Vmax removal and no cold start delete.

MR
Appreciate 0
      12-25-2019, 07:49 AM   #582
oranzada_m2c
New Member
Czech_Republic
9
Rep
9
Posts

Drives: M2C 2019
Join Date: Dec 2019
Location: https://www.instagram.com/carsisfun/

iTrader: (0)

I disabled start/stop with bimmercode, easy solution...

https://mhdtuning.com/mhd-flasher-f-series-s55/ With this module and android app is possible delete cold start and vmax in ECU.

understood, thank you MR ;-) have a nice day.
Appreciate 0
      12-25-2019, 03:09 PM   #583
MR.
Colonel
MR.'s Avatar
No_Country
4024
Rep
2,811
Posts

Drives: BMW M2 Competition on order
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Travelling / Managing / Writing

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by oranzada_m2c View Post
I disabled start/stop with bimmercode, easy solution...

https://mhdtuning.com/mhd-flasher-f-series-s55/ With this module and android app is possible delete cold start and vmax in ECU.

understood, thank you MR ;-) have a nice day.
Yep logical, that is just a normal ECU tune flashed into your ECU. I can get that from any tuner and maybe even Bootmod3.

MR
Appreciate 0
      01-25-2020, 03:36 PM   #584
MR.
Colonel
MR.'s Avatar
No_Country
4024
Rep
2,811
Posts

Drives: BMW M2 Competition on order
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Travelling / Managing / Writing

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
New year new update and a lot to mention... The world is busy for me so I am not always able to update myself and check the forum. Therefore I choose this Saturday evening to make a bit of an update.

First of all, my car has gone to Topaz Detailing London. Over the coming weeks there will be a video with more information on what we did to the car. The main things were a Level 2 detail, replaced the front PPF and we fixed a little dent on the right rear quarter.

The guys also improved the look of my center cluster. The cluster is so hard to keep clean and without scratches that I gave up hope. Still the guys at Topaz polished it and it almost looks as good as new. It is amazing. Really happy with it.

Other than that, the car got a proper treatment and now looks really decent, but with the weather in Europe right now detailing is not the most rewarding work in the world. All in all, I could not have hoped for a better set up. One thing however was a bit of a fail... People that might have seen my message on the Facebook groups know what happened.

While visiting Berry BMW to collect the M8 GC 1 of 8 for Shmee150, I reversed into a parking spot and a stone got stuck between my right front caliper and the BBS FI R wheel. I was like W T F is that noise. I then looked at the wheel when I had parked and I was like so pissed I had a blond moment thinking the caliper had touched the wheel, which is not possible. Still I was like .

The guys at Topaz helped out massively and got it repaired and repainted via their external partner. The only issue is now the following. I have spoken to BBS and the damaged wheel has to be replaced. I cannot use it again until further notice, because the barrel is only 4 mm thick. I can drive normally on highways, but no high speed or track use. Arrrghhhh... I have ordered a new wheel accordingly. Damn it! This should not happen anymore, because I only need one salon table made out of a FI R not more.

Next to this, I have decided to deal with this situation and get the AP Racing kit that is offered by Essex Parts Services. I will go to a 380mm disc and achieve more space between the caliper and the wheel. I am not gonna deal with this again and I will safe even more weight! It is what it is... Just need to see how I will paint the calipers to match them.

This was my last point of this update. My car now weighs 50 kgs less as we know and I will continue to make it lighter. Let's see if I can reach 100 kgs of weight saving without touching the interior. For now I am waiting for the M2 CS carbon bonnet and M Performance carbon trunk, and then the project is finished off with the Topaz Skin treatment I hinted at a few months ago.

So that is the whole update for today! Any questions, let me know...

MR
Attached Images
  

Last edited by MR.; 01-25-2020 at 03:46 PM..
Appreciate 3
dtmurf257.50
JustChris11447.50

      01-25-2020, 10:53 PM   #585
msdss
Lieutenant
msdss's Avatar
United_States
289
Rep
496
Posts

Drives: Alpine White 2020 BMW M2C
Join Date: May 2015
Location: United States

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by MR. View Post
New year new update and a lot to mention... The world is busy for me so I am not always able to update myself and check the forum. Therefore I choose this Saturday evening to make a bit of an update.

First of all, my car has gone to Topaz Detailing London. Over the coming weeks there will be a video with more information on what we did to the car. The main things were a Level 2 detail, replaced the front PPF and we fixed a little dent on the right rear quarter.

The guys also improved the look of my center cluster. The cluster is so hard to keep clean and without scratches that I gave up hope. Still the guys at Topaz polished it and it almost looks as good as new. It is amazing. Really happy with it.

Other than that, the car got a proper treatment and now looks really decent, but with the weather in Europe right now detailing is not the most rewarding work in the world. All in all, I could not have hoped for a better set up. One thing however was a bit of a fail... People that might have seen my message on the Facebook groups know what happened.

While visiting Berry BMW to collect the M8 GC 1 of 8 for Shmee150, I reversed into a parking spot and a stone got stuck between my right front caliper and the BBS FI R wheel. I was like W T F is that noise. I then looked at the wheel when I had parked and I was like so pissed I had a blond moment thinking the caliper had touched the wheel, which is not possible. Still I was like .

The guys at Topaz helped out massively and got it repaired and repainted via their external partner. The only issue is now the following. I have spoken to BBS and the damaged wheel has to be replaced. I cannot use it again until further notice, because the barrel is only 4 mm thick. I can drive normally on highways, but no high speed or track use. Arrrghhhh... I have ordered a new wheel accordingly. Damn it! This should not happen anymore, because I only need one salon table made out of a FI R not more.

Next to this, I have decided to deal with this situation and get the AP Racing kit that is offered by Essex Parts Services. I will go to a 380mm disc and achieve more space between the caliper and the wheel. I am not gonna deal with this again and I will safe even more weight! It is what it is... Just need to see how I will paint the calipers to match them.

This was my last point of this update. My car now weighs 50 kgs less as we know and I will continue to make it lighter. Let's see if I can reach 100 kgs of weight saving without touching the interior. For now I am waiting for the M2 CS carbon bonnet and M Performance carbon trunk, and then the project is finished off with the Topaz Skin treatment I hinted at a few months ago.

So that is the whole update for today! Any questions, let me know...

MR
Sell me your old bbs fi-r.
Appreciate 0
      01-26-2020, 04:09 AM   #586
MR.
Colonel
MR.'s Avatar
No_Country
4024
Rep
2,811
Posts

Drives: BMW M2 Competition on order
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Travelling / Managing / Writing

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by msdss View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MR. View Post
New year new update and a lot to mention... The world is busy for me so I am not always able to update myself and check the forum. Therefore I choose this Saturday evening to make a bit of an update.

First of all, my car has gone to Topaz Detailing London. Over the coming weeks there will be a video with more information on what we did to the car. The main things were a Level 2 detail, replaced the front PPF and we fixed a little dent on the right rear quarter.

The guys also improved the look of my center cluster. The cluster is so hard to keep clean and without scratches that I gave up hope. Still the guys at Topaz polished it and it almost looks as good as new. It is amazing. Really happy with it.

Other than that, the car got a proper treatment and now looks really decent, but with the weather in Europe right now detailing is not the most rewarding work in the world. All in all, I could not have hoped for a better set up. One thing however was a bit of a fail... People that might have seen my message on the Facebook groups know what happened.

While visiting Berry BMW to collect the M8 GC 1 of 8 for Shmee150, I reversed into a parking spot and a stone got stuck between my right front caliper and the BBS FI R wheel. I was like W T F is that noise. I then looked at the wheel when I had parked and I was like so pissed I had a blond moment thinking the caliper had touched the wheel, which is not possible. Still I was like .

The guys at Topaz helped out massively and got it repaired and repainted via their external partner. The only issue is now the following. I have spoken to BBS and the damaged wheel has to be replaced. I cannot use it again until further notice, because the barrel is only 4 mm thick. I can drive normally on highways, but no high speed or track use. Arrrghhhh... I have ordered a new wheel accordingly. Damn it! This should not happen anymore, because I only need one salon table made out of a FI R not more.

Next to this, I have decided to deal with this situation and get the AP Racing kit that is offered by Essex Parts Services. I will go to a 380mm disc and achieve more space between the caliper and the wheel. I am not gonna deal with this again and I will safe even more weight! It is what it is... Just need to see how I will paint the calipers to match them.

This was my last point of this update. My car now weighs 50 kgs less as we know and I will continue to make it lighter. Let's see if I can reach 100 kgs of weight saving without touching the interior. For now I am waiting for the M2 CS carbon bonnet and M Performance carbon trunk, and then the project is finished off with the Topaz Skin treatment I hinted at a few months ago.

So that is the whole update for today! Any questions, let me know...

MR
Sell me your old bbs fi-r.
I will drop you a message when I swapped it.

MR
Appreciate 1
msdss289.00

      01-27-2020, 08:28 PM   #587
msdss
Lieutenant
msdss's Avatar
United_States
289
Rep
496
Posts

Drives: Alpine White 2020 BMW M2C
Join Date: May 2015
Location: United States

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by MR. View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by msdss View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MR. View Post
New year new update and a lot to mention... The world is busy for me so I am not always able to update myself and check the forum. Therefore I choose this Saturday evening to make a bit of an update.

First of all, my car has gone to Topaz Detailing London. Over the coming weeks there will be a video with more information on what we did to the car. The main things were a Level 2 detail, replaced the front PPF and we fixed a little dent on the right rear quarter.

The guys also improved the look of my center cluster. The cluster is so hard to keep clean and without scratches that I gave up hope. Still the guys at Topaz polished it and it almost looks as good as new. It is amazing. Really happy with it.

Other than that, the car got a proper treatment and now looks really decent, but with the weather in Europe right now detailing is not the most rewarding work in the world. All in all, I could not have hoped for a better set up. One thing however was a bit of a fail... People that might have seen my message on the Facebook groups know what happened.

While visiting Berry BMW to collect the M8 GC 1 of 8 for Shmee150, I reversed into a parking spot and a stone got stuck between my right front caliper and the BBS FI R wheel. I was like W T F is that noise. I then looked at the wheel when I had parked and I was like so pissed I had a blond moment thinking the caliper had touched the wheel, which is not possible. Still I was like .

The guys at Topaz helped out massively and got it repaired and repainted via their external partner. The only issue is now the following. I have spoken to BBS and the damaged wheel has to be replaced. I cannot use it again until further notice, because the barrel is only 4 mm thick. I can drive normally on highways, but no high speed or track use. Arrrghhhh... I have ordered a new wheel accordingly. Damn it! This should not happen anymore, because I only need one salon table made out of a FI R not more.

Next to this, I have decided to deal with this situation and get the AP Racing kit that is offered by Essex Parts Services. I will go to a 380mm disc and achieve more space between the caliper and the wheel. I am not gonna deal with this again and I will safe even more weight! It is what it is... Just need to see how I will paint the calipers to match them.

This was my last point of this update. My car now weighs 50 kgs less as we know and I will continue to make it lighter. Let's see if I can reach 100 kgs of weight saving without touching the interior. For now I am waiting for the M2 CS carbon bonnet and M Performance carbon trunk, and then the project is finished off with the Topaz Skin treatment I hinted at a few months ago.

So that is the whole update for today! Any questions, let me know...

MR
Sell me your old bbs fi-r.
I will drop you a message when I swapped it.

MR
Sounds good.
Appreciate 0
      03-01-2020, 06:14 PM   #588
MR.
Colonel
MR.'s Avatar
No_Country
4024
Rep
2,811
Posts

Drives: BMW M2 Competition on order
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Travelling / Managing / Writing

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Swapped my FI R and now running on winter tires!

After weeks of having the car in storage, I finally went back to the Netherlands to collect it while also replacing the FI R wheel that got damaged. The refurbished wheel is now for sale if anyone is interested and wants to make me an offer.

The new wheel is now on the car and I immediately put some Continental Wintercontact TS830 and TS860 winter tires on the car in 245/35R19 and 265/35R19 size. These were the only tires available right now and such short notice that also fitted on the FI R's.

The idea was to drive to Geneva for the motor show, but it got cancelled due to the Corona situation. Instead I drove home to Prague and the car is now back after having been out of the country for more than 6 months. It is great to have both cars back again together.

The M2C is rolling fine. I had some weird noise coming from underneath the bonnet (right front). It sounded like a pulley not rotating properly. When standing static and revving the engine, you heard the noise increasing and it was definitely the (right) front of the engine. Only happened when the car was really cold. Noise became less and less when the temp went up. Over the 70 degrees the engine temp, the issue was gone and you could not hear it anymore.

After the run back to Prague through Germany, I haven't had the issue anymore the last two days. No noise at start-up. No freaking clue what it was and maybe it was related to the car standing still for such a long time. God knows, we will see if it comes back. I had it before on a MINI and it only happened when the car was really cold. As soon as it was warm the noise was totally gone.

Also had my first rear left indicator warning message. I switched on the indicators to the left and the indicator was flashing super fast on the dashboard. I was like W T F and immediately after the error message saying that something was wrong. Error disappeared at restart.

For the rest we are over 34000 km and I am waiting for the final step in the process. The carbon bonnet, carbon trunk and then the PPS process... It will be in a few months time.

Oh and I had a look at changing the brake kit running a smaller front disc. This way I did not have the issue anymore with the stone getting between the caliper and the wheel. Unfortunately, the AP Racing by Essex Radi-CAL Brake Kit option didn't work out for us Europeans. Pity...

MR
Appreciate 1
dtmurf257.50

      03-02-2020, 09:49 AM   #589
Franzino
Captain
Franzino's Avatar
Belgium
803
Rep
908
Posts

Drives: M2 MY17 / Alpine A110 coming
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR. View Post
Oh and I had a look at changing the brake kit running a smaller front disc. This way I did not have the issue anymore with the stone getting between the caliper and the wheel. Unfortunately, the AP Racing by Essex Radi-CAL Brake Kit option didn't work out for us Europeans. Pity...

MR
What did not work out exactly?
__________________
Appreciate 0
      03-02-2020, 12:44 PM   #590
MR.
Colonel
MR.'s Avatar
No_Country
4024
Rep
2,811
Posts

Drives: BMW M2 Competition on order
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Travelling / Managing / Writing

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franzino View Post
What did not work out exactly?
Delivery, decent pricing and getting the kit to Europe. We gave up...

MR
Appreciate 0
      03-02-2020, 05:55 PM   #591
kart driver
Second Lieutenant
212
Rep
294
Posts

Drives: M5
Join Date: Jul 2018
Location: Europe

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR. View Post
Also had my first rear left indicator warning message. I switched on the indicators to the left and the indicator was flashing super fast on the dashboard. I was like W T F and immediately after the error message saying that something was wrong. Error disappeared at restart.

MR

Same happened to my car several times already last spring.
Appreciate 0
      03-03-2020, 03:26 AM   #592
Bee Pee
Brigadier General
United Kingdom
1421
Rep
4,235
Posts

Drives: AW M2 DCT
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: SW London

iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR. View Post
Delivery, decent pricing and getting the kit to Europe. We gave up...

MR
Marc,

Perhaps contact Martin at Reylands here in the UK. They do several kits for BMW using AP calipers and their own bells and discs.

http://www.reyland.co.uk/bmw-front/

Their rep is 2nd to none.

BP
__________________
Fettled M135i EB AT - gone but not forgotten:
AW M2 DCT
Appreciate 0
      04-04-2020, 05:41 PM   #593
MR.
Colonel
MR.'s Avatar
No_Country
4024
Rep
2,811
Posts

Drives: BMW M2 Competition on order
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Travelling / Managing / Writing

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Another update after having swapped my tires from winters to summers. Brand new set of PS4S went under the car and I swapped around some winter tires. I now have the new set I bought earlier this year on my stock M wheels and an old set of winters for sale if anyone in Europe is interested. The FI-R's are running the PS4S now.

Next to this received my CTEK battery charger and only need to install it on the car. That is also sorted for the time I am gone. Easy.

Third thing is more crap, and has all to do with the hydraulic lifters. The S55 engine in my car has run 35K km right now and since about 3 to 4K km I have an interesting noise under the bonnet. The car has been standing still throughout October/November and February for a number of weeks. It moved and ran, but it never did long journeys. It was mainly moved within a showroom and storage.

The engine noise is heard on the top of the block. Removing the engine cover doesn't change the sound level. It is like at the end of the block and inside the head of the engine. The noise comes and goes after you start up the engine. It is not like every start up has it, and it is not like every day you have it. If it happens the noise is most noticeable around 50 to 65 degrees and then slowly disappears after which you don't hear it anymore over 105 degrees, which is operating temperature.

Interesting bit is that when I took the car from Prague to the Netherlands on a long run of more than 5 to 6 hours the noise is gone for at least 1-1.5 weeks. It comes back because the car is driven more on shorter stretches right now of max 30 minutes. Engine and the car operate normally. No other issues have happened. Nothing out of the ordinary.

What could be? Yes, it are the hydraulic lifters. Annoyingly. I did a bit of research and found out the car just had stood still too long, did not drive much and definitely not hard enough. BMW engines hey.... Lovely. We have now added an addictive with the oil in the engine to see if it helps against the noise. I drove higher revs for about an hour, screaming the shit out of everyone on the highway but OK at least the exhaust also had the time of its life.

All in all nothing too much to report. No track time, but enough time to drive my car freely here around town. You can do more here than in other countries. Few more little adjustments I want to make and then when the time is right, it is all about starting the Topaz Skin process.

MR
Appreciate 0
      04-04-2020, 05:56 PM   #594
MR.
Colonel
MR.'s Avatar
No_Country
4024
Rep
2,811
Posts

Drives: BMW M2 Competition on order
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Travelling / Managing / Writing

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Totally different story. After months and months and months of asking BMW, I finally got the chance to see one of my favorite BMW creations in real life. The BMW 2002 Hommage Turbomeister, the concept on which my project car is based especially if you look at the final design.

Based on a US M2, the Turbomeister Concept was first the blue-grey-ish concept and was then painted into the new design. Together with a fellow M2C owner from Munich (famous on Instagram as well), I was able to see the car on Friday morning 13th of March before countries went on lockdown and I had to rush home.

In real life the car is magnificent. I never expected it to look so good and have such an immense different body work. The bonnet, front, side fenders, sills and rear are all almost completely new. The newly shapped arches are carbon fiber as is a large chunk of the body. New golden headlights and special shaped LED taillights are unique. The car runs a stock engine set up and the interior has been kept stock other than the Orange cage in the rear. I was blown away but what I say and it was an unique experience, which I am BMW ever grateful for.

I have added some photos below! The next step is replicating the design of the Turbomeister on my car. We are busy with the design process right now and as soon as I can bring my car to London, we will start the process of putting Topaz Skin on the vehicle. There are a few more design things I want to include focusing on the history of Jagermeister race car. Let's see what the final outcome will be. For now I will leave you guys with the photos.

MR
Attached Images
          
Appreciate 5
JustChris11447.50
bri10421404.00
ebisu8550.50
Jarran10.50

Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:03 PM.




m2
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST