United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 BMW M2 MG

Bimmertech Alpha One Amp/DSP

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Bimmertech's Alpha One OEM integration upgrade amplifier (6x 65 watts) with DSP. Like new condition, installed for 8 months. Works with Mini Cooper or BMW with 7 channel Harman Kardon system option 676.

Replaces your factory amp. Comes with harness that hooks up to existing harness making this a simple plug-n-play installation. Sound is much louder, cleaner with deeper bass and crystal clear highs. You can tune this amp/DSP yourself with Audiotec-Fischer's tuning software downloadable from their site.

This is the same unit as Audiotec-Fischer's Match UP 8BMW amp/DSP.

Will ship at buyer's expense, insurance required.

Attached Images

2017 M2 | MGM | 6SPD Std | RWD | MP Exhaust | CSF FMIC | Active Autowerke DP w/ HF CAT | FTP Charge & Boost Pipes | Fortune Auto series 500 7k/14k coilovers | CDT Audio ES Gold Fronts & HD series Rear | Richland Forged Project Nurburg RF-GT4 Wheels | AudioControl LC-6.1200 | JL Audio TWK 88 | CF Goodies
Appreciate 0
      05-03-2024, 11:29 PM   #2
Kattanah
Petrol Head
Saudi Arabia
Rep
Drives: Current: F87 M2C, JLU Wrangler

Garage List
2019 BMW M2C  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MASHCT View Post
Bimmertech's Alpha One OEM integration upgrade amplifier (6x 65 watts) with DSP. Like new condition, installed for 8 months. Works with Mini Cooper or BMW with 7 channel Harman Kardon system option 676.

Replaces your factory amp. Comes with harness that hooks up to existing harness making this a simple plug-n-play installation. Sound is much louder, cleaner with deeper bass and crystal clear highs. You can tune this amp/DSP yourself with Audiotec-Fischer's tuning software downloadable from their site.

This is the same unit as Audiotec-Fischer's Match UP 8BMW amp/DSP.

Will ship at buyer's expense, insurance required.
Any idea if this a plug and play for the M2C F87?
And if I may ask, why selling?

"not too little, not too much"
Appreciate 0
      05-03-2024, 11:43 PM   #3
MASHCT
Captain
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kattanah View Post
Any idea if this a plug and play for the M2C F87?
And if I may ask, why selling?
Howdy! All depends on which sound system is in your car. If you have the harman kardon 676 option, this will work. Same system in the 2023 Mini.

Selling because I am returning my Mini JCW to stock for trade in on my 2024 M2 G87. Just sold my F87 M2 - my heart is still aching... heh heh
2017 M2 | MGM | 6SPD Std | RWD | MP Exhaust | CSF FMIC | Active Autowerke DP w/ HF CAT | FTP Charge & Boost Pipes | Fortune Auto series 500 7k/14k coilovers | CDT Audio ES Gold Fronts & HD series Rear | Richland Forged Project Nurburg RF-GT4 Wheels | AudioControl LC-6.1200 | JL Audio TWK 88 | CF Goodies
Appreciate 1
Kattanah139.00
      05-04-2024, 01:17 AM   #4
Kattanah
Petrol Head
Saudi Arabia
Rep

Garage List
2019 BMW M2C  [0.00]
I actually have the HK 674 option.

Appreciate 0
      05-04-2024, 08:24 AM   #5
MASHCT
Captain
United_States
Rep

Quote:
I actually have the HK 674 option.
The key difference (other than the HK tune in the 676 option) is you do not have the tweeters in the door corner trim, nor the center speaker in the dash. You would have to upgrade your door speakers for sure to use the Alpha One.
Appreciate 0
      05-04-2024, 10:14 AM   #6
Kattanah
Petrol Head
Saudi Arabia
Rep

Garage List
2019 BMW M2C  [0.00]
Quote:
The key difference (other than the HK tune in the 676 option) is you do not have the tweeters in the door corner trim, nor the center speaker in the dash. You would have to upgrade your door speakers for sure to use the Alpha One.
I have the HK tweeters and center dash speaker. Do you have those two speakers in your 676 option?

Note: Just checked the VIN Check feature on BimmerTech website, and it indicates that the Up8 is compatible with the 674 option.

Appreciate 0
      05-04-2024, 10:56 AM   #7
MASHCT
Captain
United_States
Rep

Quote:
I have the HK tweeters and center dash speaker. Do you have those two speakers in your 676 option?

Note: Just checked the VIN Check feature on BimmerTech website, and it indicates that the Up8 is compatible with the 674 option.
Oh! If you have the tweeters & center then this will work. It is plug & play, using the BMW harness to connect to the internal system's signal & speaker wiring. It totally replaces the HK amp behind your driver side rear wheel trunk/interior trim panel. You will be good to go!

Jim
Appreciate 0
      05-04-2024, 11:49 AM   #8
Kattanah
Petrol Head
Saudi Arabia
Rep

Garage List
2019 BMW M2C  [0.00]
Quote:
Oh! If you have the tweeters & center then this will work. It is plug & play, using the BMW harness to connect to the internal system's signal & speaker wiring. It totally replaces the HK amp behind your driver side rear wheel trunk/interior trim panel. You will be good to go!

Jim
PM sent.

Appreciate 0