BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW M2 Forum > BMW M2 Competition Model > What are the 2019 M2C production numbers ?

08-16-2019, 12:29 AM   #23
Thescout13
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '20 F80 M3CS, %E2%80%9818 GT3

Quote:
Originally Posted by msdss View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado1M View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomoracin View Post
I feel like m2c sales have slowed up a ton. I went to 2 M town events and 1 dealership had 2 m2c for sale and another had 3.
I went to M Town just this last Saturday, and my sales guy said they obtained 20 build slots for the M2Cs and 9 had already been sold out of those 20.
What dealership would this be???

I don't believe they have even assigned allocations to any dealership as of yet???

Are we talking M2cs here?
M2Cs. Plural. Not the CS
But to answer your question. Hendricks BMW of South Austin.
Yeah idk how accurate that is, a few days ago the sales manager at the dealership in DFW I bought my upcoming ED from looked up allocations in the state (my buddy wanted to get one too and all my dealer allocations were taken and he was looking up who he could try to swap with for his extra M4 allocation in TX) with me on the phone and told me there are a few upcoming allocations per dealer, but he only saw one dealer with 6 allocations through the next 3-4 months, 4 were priority 1 (customer sold) other two have build dates in like October IIRC. Your salesmen could be right and the manager at my dealer could have just undercutting what is actually available, but 20 allocations sounds super excessive and uncharacteristically high for one dealer to get at one time. I don't even think moderate mover dealers get that many M3/4/5 allocations a year let alone at one time. Big dealers maybe every half year.
Wife's Prior Car: 2018 F80 M3, Yas Marina Blue, DCT, Black 19s, Carbon Structure Anthracite Cloth/Leather Combination, Driving Assistance Package (Euro Delivery Oct. 9, 2017)
Appreciate 0
      08-16-2019, 03:33 PM   #24
msdss
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: Alpine White 2020 BMW M2C

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thescout13 View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I feel like m2c sales have slowed up a ton. I went to 2 M town events and 1 dealership had 2 m2c for sale and another had 3.
I went to M Town just this last Saturday, and my sales guy said they obtained 20 build slots for the M2Cs and 9 had already been sold out of those 20.

I don't believe they have even assigned allocations to any dealership as of yet???

M2Cs. Plural. Not the CS
Yeah idk how accurate that is, a few days ago the sales manager at the dealership in DFW I bought my upcoming ED from looked up allocations in the state (my buddy wanted to get one too and all my dealer allocations were taken and he was looking up who he could try to swap with for his extra M4 allocation in TX) with me on the phone and told me there are a few upcoming allocations per dealer, but he only saw one dealer with 6 allocations through the next 3-4 months, 4 were priority 1 (customer sold) other two have build dates in like October IIRC. Your salesmen could be right and the manager at my dealer could have just undercutting what is actually available, but 20 allocations sounds super excessive and uncharacteristically high for one dealer to get at one time. I don't even think moderate mover dealers get that many M3/4/5 allocations a year let alone at one time. Big dealers maybe every half year.
I dunno either. perhaps he was also including 2021 allocations?

if your friend wants one, I can put you in touch with my sales guy. he was phenomenal. ensured the car was flawless when I took delivery.
Appreciate 0
      08-16-2019, 06:12 PM   #25
Thescout13
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '20 F80 M3CS, %E2%80%9818 GT3

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thescout13 View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

M2Cs. Plural. Not the CS
I dunno either. perhaps he was also including 2021 allocations?

if your friend wants one, I can put you in touch with my sales guy. he was phenomenal. ensured the car was flawless when I took delivery.
Thanks! He said a dealer by his parents in Houston got back to him with one, but if it falls through I will reach out for sure!
Wife's Prior Car: 2018 F80 M3, Yas Marina Blue, DCT, Black 19s, Carbon Structure Anthracite Cloth/Leather Combination, Driving Assistance Package (Euro Delivery Oct. 9, 2017)
Appreciate 1
msdss497.50
      09-15-2020, 04:14 PM   #26
p540i
P540i
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M2CS, 05' M3, 01' M5

M2CS production numbers

I just got a build confirmation for a M2CS today! I also found out the production numbers for the US. Ready for it? 467 Total units !! So there it is I hope there are some more happy customers like me out there that are getting one. I currently enjoy my 2019 M2c. Upgraded Dinan HE + software and she is a little devil. 500+ hp 500+ tq. It will be hard to trade for the new one, but I figured it's worth it long term.

Also my dealer said that 24 units are going to be in the Bay Area SF, so out of the many dealerships that are around here I'm positive even the biggest and best dealer isn't getting more than 2 or 3. He also said that many dealerships around the country won't even get 1.

Last edited by p540i; 09-15-2020 at 04:20 PM..
Appreciate 0
      09-27-2021, 10:46 AM   #27
spooni
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '11 E92 comp

Reviving this

Has anyone found out what final production numbers of the C and CS?
Appreciate 2
ALX_B48.00
.Slug446.00
      09-28-2021, 06:00 PM   #28
bitcore
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: F87 BSM Manual M2 Comp

I am curious as well.
Appreciate 0
      12-03-2021, 11:19 PM   #29
IcewaterPete
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 F33 M Sport, 2021 M2C 6MT

Are we getting close to knowing the final number?
Appreciate 0