Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 E90 335i MT

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by synclastica_86 View Post
Asian woman. Look at pic #1. Q.E.D.
Look at pic #1. Four people. Who was driving?
Quaife ATB LSD • Short Shift Knob • Hartge Anti-Roll Bars • AP Racing Front Brakes • 19" Style 269
Appreciate 0
      08-29-2009, 08:41 AM   #24
immiketoo
Colonel
Rep
Drives: Smoothly

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiAg335i View Post
Some people should just NEVER have the privilege of driving on public roadways.
One night years ago, I happened to be on duty and saw a green toyota driving down the sidewalk on one of our major thoroughfares. I turned on my emergency lights and proceeded to follow her for half a mile (At approximately a half mile per hour) until she ran into a large garbage dumpster... As I approached the car, I could see the window was almost completely frozen over, with a very little porthole near the dash that had been defrosted. I knocked on the driver's side window and the door opened to reveal a Chinese woman still looking forward. I asked the obvious question, "What is the problem here," to which she replied, "I no see so good!" My partner and I damn near pissed ourselves form laughing so hard! No kidding? Can't see so good...how about cleaning off your windshield BEFORE you drive home???

Quote:
Originally Posted by double eagle View Post
Thickness feels good to me and my hands aren't that big.
Appreciate 0
      09-04-2009, 02:14 PM   #25
MrAdams
do a wheelie!!!
Mexico
Rep
Drives: E46 M3 - '72 2002 - '65 Impala

Garage List
It was the black kid or man? Idk I passed by, it was pretty funny. It was at the SB DMV. My dad took pics on his phone too
      09-04-2009, 03:29 PM   #26
E90SLAM
Supreme Allied Commander
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: A BBS WHORE

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by immiketoo View Post
One night years ago, I happened to be on duty and saw a green toyota driving down the sidewalk on one of our major thoroughfares. I turned on my emergency lights and proceeded to follow her for half a mile (At approximately a half mile per hour) until she ran into a large garbage dumpster... As I approached the car, I could see the window was almost completely frozen over, with a very little porthole near the dash that had been defrosted. I knocked on the driver's side window and the door opened to reveal a Chinese woman still looking forward. I asked the obvious question, "What is the problem here," to which she replied, "I no see so good!" My partner and I damn near pissed ourselves form laughing so hard! No kidding? Can't see so good...how about cleaning off your windshield BEFORE you drive home???
      09-04-2009, 04:04 PM   #27
ptack
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 135i

Garage List
2008 135i  [6.50]
"Floor it?"
"No Sponge Bob.."
"FLOOR IT!"