BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
M2 Technical Topics > Wheels / Tires -- Sponsored by The Tire Rack > HRE Wheels | FlowForm FF01's in our Sarsaparilla color on a BMW M2!

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      01-09-2019, 11:16 AM   #1
HRE_Wheels
HRE_Wheels's Avatar
United_States
1726
Rep
1,984
Posts

Drives: 2018 M3 CS / 2014 X5 50i
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Vista, CA

iTrader: (0)

HRE Wheels | FlowForm FF01's in our Sarsaparilla color on a BMW M2!



Another set of FF01's in our Sarsaprilla (Gloss Bronze), finish! Check it out and let us know what you think!

























Thanks for taking a look!
Appreciate 3
      01-10-2019, 06:32 PM   #2
5thGearPinned
Not Mids
5thGearPinned's Avatar
United_States
14
Rep
38
Posts

Drives: 2018 M2 -FBO + PS2
Join Date: Dec 2018
Location: San Diego

iTrader: (0)

Thumbs up 3RA Motorwerks

Those wheels look so good. Alvins car is one of the sickest M2s out there

PS2 corn fed monster
__________________
2018 M2 DCT, LBB
Appreciate 0
      01-11-2019, 04:37 AM   #3
spookyzeus
Enlisted Member
spookyzeus's Avatar
United Kingdom
16
Rep
49
Posts

Drives: M2 - LBB
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: UK-Maidstone

iTrader: (0)

Maybe if it was light i could see them!!
Shame as i'm thinking about getting these in either IPA or sarsaparilla in the UK. Just out of chance do you have any daytime pictures of either the above on a LBB M2?

Thanks
Appreciate 0
      01-11-2019, 11:40 AM   #4
cenz422
Private First Class
83
Rep
136
Posts

Drives: M2; E46 M3
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: New York

iTrader: (0)

They look super good.
Appreciate 0
      01-11-2019, 12:00 PM   #5
HRE_Wheels
HRE_Wheels's Avatar
United_States
1726
Rep
1,984
Posts

Drives: 2018 M3 CS / 2014 X5 50i
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Vista, CA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by spookyzeus View Post
Maybe if it was light i could see them!!
Shame as i'm thinking about getting these in either IPA or sarsaparilla in the UK. Just out of chance do you have any daytime pictures of either the above on a LBB M2?

Thanks
Our gallery is a fantastic resource capable of showing you wheels we've done for a particular model car, or even a particular wheel style. Use the Select Vehicle button on the top left and use your pull down filter options to select the wheel and color you want to see - https://www.hrewheels.com/gallery

Browse around, there's lots to check out in there!
Appreciate 0
      01-11-2019, 05:50 PM   #6
papertarget
Private
17
Rep
74
Posts

Drives: 2018 M2 Lci
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: Melbourne

iTrader: (0)

Holy hell those bronze hre! Dream wheels... ffs why is everything so expensive in Australia.
Appreciate 0
      01-12-2019, 06:10 AM   #7
MR RIZK
First Lieutenant
Australia
144
Rep
392
Posts

Drives: RR Sport
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Sydney

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by papertarget View Post
Holy hell those bronze hre! Dream wheels... ffs why is everything so expensive in Australia.
Because apparently we are the Golden Country and pay through the nose for everything. Since when is 600ml coke worth 4 bucks 50 for ffs.
Appreciate 0
      01-12-2019, 06:14 AM   #8
MR RIZK
First Lieutenant
Australia
144
Rep
392
Posts

Drives: RR Sport
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Sydney

iTrader: (0)

HRE_Wheels what are the specs of the wheels, tire sizes and wheel offsets?

Does it clear the M2C BBK?

Looks awesome otherwise..
Appreciate 0
      01-12-2019, 08:28 AM   #9
spookyzeus
Enlisted Member
spookyzeus's Avatar
United Kingdom
16
Rep
49
Posts

Drives: M2 - LBB
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: UK-Maidstone

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRE_Wheels View Post
Our gallery is a fantastic resource capable of showing you wheels we've done for a particular model car, or even a particular wheel style. Use the Select Vehicle button on the top left and use your pull down filter options to select the wheel and color you want to see - https://www.hrewheels.com/gallery

Browse around, there's lots to check out in there!
Will do thanks 👍
Appreciate 0
      01-29-2019, 11:29 PM   #10
nachob
Brigadier General
United_States
1327
Rep
3,697
Posts

Drives: 2011 1M, 2003 330i ZHP
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: California

iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRE_Wheels View Post
Our gallery is a fantastic resource capable of showing you wheels we've done for a particular model car, or even a particular wheel style. Use the Select Vehicle button on the top left and use your pull down filter options to select the wheel and color you want to see - https://www.hrewheels.com/gallery

Browse around, there's lots to check out in there!
Sorry if I missed it but don't see any information on size, weight, offsets. I have not liked the FF01 because they look flat to me but these are very concave and attractive. They made me interested but would want concave like these.

I actually would prefer these in 18...just wondering if there was ever any thought to making 18s?

Thank you.
Appreciate 0
      01-30-2019, 03:41 AM   #11
krizze
First Lieutenant
Czech_Republic
552
Rep
363
Posts

Drives: BMW M2
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Zlin

iTrader: (0)

Satin Bronze FTW HRE R101LW

Bronze is in, black is out
Attached Images
   
Appreciate 0
      01-30-2019, 10:48 AM   #12
HRE_Wheels
HRE_Wheels's Avatar
United_States
1726
Rep
1,984
Posts

Drives: 2018 M3 CS / 2014 X5 50i
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Vista, CA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nachob View Post
Sorry if I missed it but don't see any information on size, weight, offsets. I have not liked the FF01 because they look flat to me but these are very concave and attractive. They made me interested but would want concave like these.

I actually would prefer these in 18...just wondering if there was ever any thought to making 18s?

Thank you.
Nope, we're not going to be adding any new sizes for the FF01. In fact we're doing the opposite with our newer styles because cars are getting bigger and bigger, which is why you now see a 21" FF04 wheel which we didn't have a year ago. 18" can easily be done with a lot of our forged wheels so we can certainly get you into a set there instead

Quote:
Originally Posted by krizze View Post
Satin Bronze FTW HRE R101LW

Bronze is in, black is out
I need more please. Purple is my weakness, I must see more please

Appreciate 0
      03-23-2019, 09:52 PM   #13
darylchen
Registered
Canada
0
Rep
3
Posts

Drives: M2C
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Canada

iTrader: (0)

Very intersted in this FF01 Sarsaparilla color, could you shoot me a pm about the price and availability?
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:46 AM.




m2
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST