BMW M2 Forum > BMW M2 Competition Model > M2 Comp for sale in Connecticut

02-04-2024, 07:16 PM   #1
m2compred5
Private
Rep
Drives: 2020 BMW M2 Comp

M2 Comp for sale in Connecticut

2020 M2 Comp for sale $52,000
This is a single owner M2 Competition in Hockenheim Silver, with Blue Stitching.
The car was broken in per BMWs prescribed service schedule.
Its a manual transmission with a slick top
Mileage is 28,379
No engine tunes, motor is stock
The car has an upgraded Alcantara M performance steering wheel with a matching blue center line, as well as the original wheel in new condition. Includes weather tech rubber floor mats and the original carpeted mats that have never been used. Car also has R1 carbon fiber side skirt extensions from Suvneermotorsports. Car is ceramic coated. Wheels are factory 788ms painted black by the selling dealer. Car was not a daily driver but was driven in winter on clear days occasionally. I am selling the car because I just picked up a new to me 911 and must refill my wallet. This has been a great car, such a looker, I will def miss it. Please PM me with any questions.
Thanks for looking
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      03-29-2024, 01:40 PM   #2
Johno51
Registered
United_States
Rep
Drives: Looking for an M2

Hi m2compred5 - wanted to see if this M2 is still available? (apologies, but I'm not able to PM/DM yet)
Appreciate 0
      03-29-2024, 01:49 PM   #3
BigKutta
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 M2C, 2019 330xi, 2017 Q7

Garage List
2019 330xi  [0.00]
2017 Audi Q7 3.0  [0.00]
2020 M2C  [0.00]
OP, I'm curious to hear about your 911 and the driving experience compared to the M2.
Appreciate 0
      04-03-2024, 07:24 PM   #4
m2compred5
Private
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johno51 View Post
Hi m2compred5 - wanted to see if this M2 is still available? (apologies, but I'm not able to PM/DM yet)
She is sold
but she will be missed
Appreciate 0
      04-03-2024, 07:38 PM   #5
m2compred5
Private
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigKutta View Post
OP, I'm curious to hear about your 911 and the driving experience compared to the M2.
I picked up my dream car, a 2016 GT3RS.
Performance wise, I dont really think the RS is THAT much faster than my M2Comp was. It is quicker for sure but not light years. The sound of the Porsche though when you are climbing up the revs to about 9k is so intense. You just want to launch it every time you come to a stop. It is also so much more of a special experience when you climb in the car. Its over the top in terms of the level of finish inside. I haven't had the chance to really drive the wheels off of it though, weather hasn't been that great yet. Its very civilized for a GT car, with the car in Non sport mode, its very calm. Its also so much more of a drama queen. There is no going under the radar in this baby, I must admit I enjoy that part a little bit more then I should. Everyone wants to talk to you about it, though so its a great way to meet fellow car nuts...
Attached Images

Appreciate 2
BigKutta3903.50
      04-04-2024, 05:15 AM   #6
nismosao
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: '13 Toyota Tacoma, '21 M2C

Quote:
Originally Posted by m2compred5 View Post
I picked up my dream car, a 2016 GT3RS.
Performance wise, I dont really think the RS is THAT much faster than my M2Comp was. It is quicker for sure but not light years. The sound of the Porsche though when you are climbing up the revs to about 9k is so intense. You just want to launch it every time you come to a stop. It is also so much more of a special experience when you climb in the car. Its over the top in terms of the level of finish inside. I haven't had the chance to really drive the wheels off of it though, weather hasn't been that great yet. Its very civilized for a GT car, with the car in Non sport mode, its very calm. Its also so much more of a drama queen. There is no going under the radar in this baby, I must admit I enjoy that part a little bit more then I should. Everyone wants to talk to you about it, though so its a great way to meet fellow car nuts...
Damn…… lots of guys make the jump from BMW to Porsche, but not many I have seen make THAT jump . Congrats, she’s beautiful.
Appreciate 2
      04-04-2024, 08:41 AM   #7
Johno51
Registered
United_States
Rep
Drives: Looking for an M2

Congrats on the sale....AND the new ride! Beautiful!!
Appreciate 0