BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW M2 Forum > Regional Forums > USA - California > FS: OEM 437M Wheels w/ Tires & TPMS + Extra New Rim

10-09-2019, 01:13 PM   #1
fatnhappy
YMB_F82
United_States
Rep
Drives: Yas Marina Blue M4

FS: OEM 437M Wheels w/ Tires & TPMS + Extra New Rim

I have 5x BMW 437M OEM wheels for sale that came off my M4. Pics of the original color and after getting Plasti Dipped.

The 5th rim without tire was a replacement for 1 of the back ones that got heavy scratches. All wheels are still straight and balanced, only huge gashes and curb rash on that one.

F: 19x9 +29 (255/35/19)
R: 19x10 +40 (275/35/19)
Spare: 19x10 +40

1 wheel has curb rash, other has pretty bad scratches which is why I got the replacement.

All 4 with tires are silver and are ceramic coated. They are also plasti dipped black with blue tint for extra protection. I have an extra can of the plasti dip i can throw in for free to match the color of the extra rim.

Tires are Michelin Pilot Sports with 30-40% tread left. Wheels are just a bit dirty.

Looking to sell all 5 together for $1850 or best offer. Lmk if you’re interested.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0