BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW M2 Forum > Regional Forums > USA - California > SF East Bay recommendation for wheel repair and paint correction: Color Pro Auto

12-29-2022, 11:18 AM   #1
jefe2000
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 M2 6MT

Garage List
2018 BMW M2  [10.00]
Thumbs up SF East Bay recommendation for wheel repair and paint correction: Color Pro Auto

After I caused some cosmetic damage to the rear 437M wheel — I turned too sharply in the Costco parking lot and dragged the wheel along the curb for a short distance — and the lowest section of the front bumper from another parking lot mishap, I asked my local dealership's service dept. for information about who they use for wheel repairs on customer vehicles. They quickly and heartily recommended Color Pro Auto to me.

After a quick trip over to Color Pro Auto in northwest Livermore, CA, I was certain I'd found the right place to repair my M2's wheel and bumper. The office staff were friendly and professional. They had many repair options and showed great flexibility in working with me to find a repair option that fit my budget. Repairing the wheel was far cheaper than purchasing a used replacement, even from a fellow member here on BIMMERPOST. Scheduling the repair was also a breeze. After the initial in-person visit, we handled the rest of the repair/price negotiations and scheduling via email. The Color Pro Auto folks respond to email very quickly!

When I arrived to pick up the car, the fellow that did the actual wheel and bumper repair work personally met me out front to walk me through the repairs. He did a lovely job; I've attached some before and after photos of the wheel. He even gave me his mobile phone number to call in case I had any follow-up questions about any of the work he did. I'm quite chuffed with the end result!

I don't hope to have more cosmetic paint or wheel damage on my car in the future. But I'm sure that when damage occurs next time, I'll be right back to northwest Livermore to have the Color Pro Auto experts care for my vehicle!

Last edited by jefe2000; 12-29-2022 at 11:22 AM.. Reason: adding photos
Appreciate 1