BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW M2 Forum > BMW M2 Discussions > BMW M2 Big Turbo Update !

09-10-2021, 12:45 AM   #1
shaneguags
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 Big Turbo BMW M2

Garage List
2017 BMW M2  [9.42]
BMW M2 Big Turbo Update !

Last week I got my Wagner Evo 3 Competition intercooler, stage 2 Dorch high pressure fuel pump installed, and this week I got a new boost silicone outlet hose from Speedtech installed to go with my upgraded Speedtech turbo kit. As well, today I got a new custom bootmod3 retune done by my local shop ACI Dynamix ! Today, the car went on a mustang dyno and achieved a max run of 514 wheel horsepower and 491 wheel torque on 93 pump gas ! The car was having a hard time putting down the power with the 20 inch wheels and shitty tires but don't worry I will be switching them out asap I am thinking about Vision Forged wheels since I was offered a sponsorship deal, unless I find wheels for a good deal I decided I want 19 inch wheels in a gun metal grey color but not sure what kind yet nor what tire to run since the car is my daily if anyone has any suggestions or selling a wheel and tire setup let me know ! for more updates feel free to follow me on Instagram : @mako_m2
Attached Images

Appreciate 4
eldogo274.00
D22M21372.50
///M TOWN15927.50
      10-23-2021, 04:52 AM   #2
AdventureNoodle
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: F87 BMW M2 LCI

This is solid. Did you do anything with the injectors or port injection? Or is the DS2 pump good enough? I plan on doing either a speed tech or big boost turbo kit in the summer, so I’m doing recon right now. (Currently FBO + Stage 2)
Appreciate 1
shaneguags1170.00
      10-23-2021, 06:42 AM   #3
shaneguags
Major
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2017 BMW M2  [9.42]
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdventureNoodle View Post
This is solid. Did you do anything with the injectors or port injection? Or is the DS2 pump good enough? I plan on doing either a speed tech or big boost turbo kit in the summer, so I'm doing recon right now. (Currently FBO + Stage 2)
No meth, port injection, or flex fuel. Like I said, I'm only running extra fueling with the Dorch stage 2 high pressure fuel pump and running 93 octane ! Currently on 21 psi as well to keep things reliable. Might do an E85 map in the future but we'll see 👍
Appreciate 0
      10-23-2021, 11:48 AM   #4
-Eidos
@lbb_kev
Rep
Drives: 2018 BMW M2 (LBB)

That's a nice torque curve. Let's get an E85 tune!
Speedtech Stage 3 (8474) | Remus Exhaust | Wagner EVO 3 | XClutch | Dorch Stage 3 HPFP | Nostrum S2 Injectors | Walbro 535 | EOS EKP | BendCalibration Flex Fuel Kit | Intrax 1K2 | SPL | Drexler GT Race Light LSD by limitedslip.de | Schirmer Diff Lift Kit

Full E85 DI-Only 717WHP Flex Fuel tuned by BendCalibration (ECUTek) | Built by SD Garage
Appreciate 1
shaneguags1170.00
      10-23-2021, 01:09 PM   #5
booya_45
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2017 M2

Will you track the car? Would like to hear how the car would handle repetitive runs at the track. Thanks for sharing!!
Appreciate 1
shaneguags1170.00
      10-23-2021, 02:06 PM   #6
VisualEcho
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '18 M2 6MT

Garage List
2018 BMW M2  [10.00]
Fantastic.

I recommend BC Forged wheels, they don't break the bank, are light, custom offsets, and their gloss gunmetal is fantastic. 19x11 +45 with a 295/30 is just the ticket.

I recommend the AD08R for your grip needs. It grips like hell (200 tw), but is a fantastic wearing Summer tire as well. The only thing about them is that they run wide, so you might have to choose the 275/30 rear instead of the 295/30 (depending on your suspension/drop/camber).
Attached Images

Appreciate 1
shaneguags1170.00
      10-23-2021, 03:04 PM   #7
shaneguags
Major
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2017 BMW M2  [9.42]
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdventureNoodle View Post
This is solid. Did you do anything with the injectors or port injection? Or is the DS2 pump good enough? I plan on doing either a speed tech or big boost turbo kit in the summer, so I'm doing recon right now. (Currently FBO + Stage 2)
hey, so I'm currently running a low boost conservative tune @21psi on 93 pump ! no meth, port injection, or flex fuel !
Appreciate 0
      10-23-2021, 03:06 PM   #8
shaneguags
Major
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2017 BMW M2  [9.42]
Quote:
Originally Posted by VisualEcho View Post
Fantastic.

I recommend BC Forged wheels, they don't break the bank, are light, custom offsets, and their gloss gunmetal is fantastic. 19x11 +45 with a 295/30 is just the ticket.

I recommend the AD08R for your grip needs. It grips like hell (200 tw), but is a fantastic wearing Summer tire as well. The only thing about them is that they run wide, so you might have to choose the 275/30 rear instead of the 295/30 (depending on your suspension/drop/camber).
hey, thanks for the advice ! just recently, I bought 19" staggered Vorsteiner V-FF 108s ! They are 11-12 lighter than my 20" BMW 373 wheels and make a hell of a difference. as well, I switched to Michelin Pilot Super Sports. I have only 265 in the rear tho since they came with the wheels. however, I definitely will be upgrading my tires later when needed 👍
Appreciate 1
VisualEcho6629.00
      10-23-2021, 03:07 PM   #9
shaneguags
Major
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2017 BMW M2  [9.42]
Quote:
Originally Posted by VisualEcho View Post
Fantastic.

I went with gunmetal as well ! here are some pictures !
Attached Images

Appreciate 2
///M TOWN15927.50
VisualEcho6629.00
      10-23-2021, 03:09 PM   #10
shaneguags
Major
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2017 BMW M2  [9.42]
Quote:
Originally Posted by booya_45 View Post
Will you track the car? Would like to hear how the car would handle repetitive runs at the track. Thanks for sharing!!
I haven't tracked it yet, but I plan to maybe in the future. I want to make sure I know how to handle the power first. this week was my first time driving the car with the new power, and I definitely need some time to get used to it. traction slips so easily and it is quite scary 😂 I probably will need wider tires as well before tracking 👍
Appreciate 0
      10-23-2021, 03:12 PM   #11
shaneguags
Major
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2017 BMW M2  [9.42]
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Eidos View Post
I plan to hopefully ! E85 so hard to find at home (Connecticut), closest gas station with it is roughly an hour away 🙁 However, I go to school in Tampa so I'm hoping to bring my car down and maybe I can find some closer down there. However, I talked to a few kids there about it, and they said it's hard to find so I don't know if I can run it since I daily the car. It's just super inconvenient for me to access it, it honestly sucks 😭
Appreciate 0
      10-23-2021, 03:32 PM   #12
///M TOWN
United_States
Rep
Drives: M GmbH

Garage List
2018 M2  [8.78]
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaneguags View Post
Quote:
I plan to hopefully ! E85 so hard to find at home (Connecticut), closest gas station with it is roughly an hour away 🙁 However, I go to school in Tampa so I'm hoping to bring my car down and maybe I can find some closer down there. However, I talked to a few kids there about it, and they said it's hard to find so I don't know if I can run it since I daily the car. It's just super inconvenient for me to access it, it honestly sucks 😭
Order your own barrel

10-23-2021, 07:55 PM   #13
shaneguags
Major
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2017 BMW M2  [9.42]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M TOWN View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Order your own barrel

might have to 😭
Appreciate 1
///M TOWN15927.50
      10-23-2021, 08:01 PM   #14
///M TOWN
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2018 M2  [8.78]
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Order your own barrel

might have to 😭
My good friend has one at his house

I personally don't have the room

Maybe one day soon enough
Attached Images

10-23-2021, 09:02 PM   #15
shaneguags
Major
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2017 BMW M2  [9.42]
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Order your own barrel

might have to 😭

I probably have the room to be honest. how much do they usually go for and where do you recommend buying from ?
Appreciate 0
      10-23-2021, 09:37 PM   #16
///M TOWN
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2018 M2  [8.78]
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Order your own barrel

might have to 😭

I probably have the room to be honest. how much do they usually go for and where do you recommend buying from ?
Where are you located ⁉️
      10-23-2021, 11:21 PM   #17
shaneguags
Major
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2017 BMW M2  [9.42]
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Order your own barrel

might have to 😭

Where are you located ⁉️
Monroe, CT during the summer but for the majority of the time I'm down in Tampa, FL 👍
Appreciate 0
      10-23-2021, 11:26 PM   #18
///M TOWN
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2018 M2  [8.78]
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Order your own barrel

might have to 😭

Where are you located ⁉️
Monroe, CT during the summer but for the majority of the time I'm down in Tampa, FL 👍
https://nerfinc.com

https://www.sunocoracefuels.com/fuel...&range=300