BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW M2 Forum > Regional Forums > USA - Southwest > Meet Up in Dallas

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      11-01-2020, 12:41 AM   #1
CFO
Private First Class
127
Rep
129
Posts

Drives: 2021 BMW M2C HS DCT Sunroof
Join Date: Sep 2020
Location: Dallas Tx

iTrader: (0)

Meet Up in Dallas

Any DFW M2 owners interested in getting together sometime?
Appreciate 0
      11-05-2020, 07:32 PM   #2
Hawkdriver
Private
50
Rep
81
Posts

Drives: M2
Join Date: Jun 2019
Location: DFW, TX

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFO View Post
Any DFW M2 owners interested in getting together sometime?
you buying?
Appreciate 0
      11-05-2020, 08:06 PM   #3
CFO
Private First Class
127
Rep
129
Posts

Drives: 2021 BMW M2C HS DCT Sunroof
Join Date: Sep 2020
Location: Dallas Tx

iTrader: (0)

First round? Sure!
M2C arrives tomorrow so give me a week to drive the car a bit. Where are you located?
Appreciate 0
      11-16-2020, 10:41 AM   #4
Happy Motoring
Lieutenant
Happy Motoring's Avatar
United_States
318
Rep
451
Posts

Drives: OG M2
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: Dallas, TX

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2017 BMW M2  [0.00]
I'd be down for a meet or a cruise
Appreciate 0
      11-16-2020, 01:55 PM   #5
CFO
Private First Class
127
Rep
129
Posts

Drives: 2021 BMW M2C HS DCT Sunroof
Join Date: Sep 2020
Location: Dallas Tx

iTrader: (0)

Good deal, Happy Motoring! We just need a few more Dallasites to join us. Where are you located? I'm in North Dallas- close to Plano.
Appreciate 0
      11-16-2020, 04:44 PM   #6
Happy Motoring
Lieutenant
Happy Motoring's Avatar
United_States
318
Rep
451
Posts

Drives: OG M2
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: Dallas, TX

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2017 BMW M2  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by CFO View Post
Good deal, Happy Motoring! We just need a few more Dallasites to join us. Where are you located? I'm in North Dallas- close to Plano.
We might be neighbors. I'm in the DNT/Frankford area.
Appreciate 0
      11-16-2020, 07:38 PM   #7
CFO
Private First Class
127
Rep
129
Posts

Drives: 2021 BMW M2C HS DCT Sunroof
Join Date: Sep 2020
Location: Dallas Tx

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy Motoring View Post
We might be neighbors. I'm in the DNT/Frankford area.
Neighbors indeed! Letís plan something soon. We need Hawkdriver and a few others. How are you enjoying your M2?
Appreciate 0
      11-17-2020, 02:48 PM   #8
Happy Motoring
Lieutenant
Happy Motoring's Avatar
United_States
318
Rep
451
Posts

Drives: OG M2
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: Dallas, TX

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2017 BMW M2  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by CFO View Post
Neighbors indeed! Letís plan something soon. We need Hawkdriver and a few others. How are you enjoying your M2?
I'm not, I go out maybe once a week. I think I've put on 2k miles this whole year lol
Appreciate 0
      11-17-2020, 06:43 PM   #9
neonbrown
Private First Class
neonbrown's Avatar
United_States
132
Rep
154
Posts

Drives: 2018 M2
Join Date: Oct 2020
Location: Dallas

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy Motoring View Post
I'm not, I go out maybe once a week. I think I've put on 2k miles this whole year lol
that's crazy. i just bought mine in late october and have over 2k miles put onto it. and no, its not my daily lol. granted i drove to TX from CA, but still I really enjoy driving this thing.
Appreciate 0
      11-17-2020, 08:11 PM   #10
CFO
Private First Class
127
Rep
129
Posts

Drives: 2021 BMW M2C HS DCT Sunroof
Join Date: Sep 2020
Location: Dallas Tx

iTrader: (0)

NeonBrown, welcome to the party, pal! What part of Dallas are you in? We are talking about getting together, lining up our M2s and talking cars. You in?
Appreciate 0
      11-17-2020, 08:14 PM   #11
CFO
Private First Class
127
Rep
129
Posts

Drives: 2021 BMW M2C HS DCT Sunroof
Join Date: Sep 2020
Location: Dallas Tx

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy Motoring View Post
I'm not, I go out maybe once a week. I think I've put on 2k miles this whole year lol
No wonder I have not seen you driving around in the area. With Covid raging, a lot of the roads are uncluttered and good for spirited driving

What color is your M2? What about you, NeonBrown?
Appreciate 0
      11-18-2020, 10:31 AM   #12
Happy Motoring
Lieutenant
Happy Motoring's Avatar
United_States
318
Rep
451
Posts

Drives: OG M2
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: Dallas, TX

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2017 BMW M2  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by CFO View Post
No wonder I have not seen you driving around in the area. With Covid raging, a lot of the roads are uncluttered and good for spirited driving

What color is your M2? What about you, NeonBrown?
You can catch me at Total Wine for my weekly supply run.
Mine's LBB, the fastest color of course.
Appreciate 1
neonbrown131.50
      11-18-2020, 02:23 PM   #13
neonbrown
Private First Class
neonbrown's Avatar
United_States
132
Rep
154
Posts

Drives: 2018 M2
Join Date: Oct 2020
Location: Dallas

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFO View Post
NeonBrown, welcome to the party, pal! What part of Dallas are you in? We are talking about getting together, lining up our M2s and talking cars. You in?
Quote:
Originally Posted by CFO View Post
NeonBrown, welcome to the party, pal! What part of Dallas are you in? We are talking about getting together, lining up our M2s and talking cars. You in?

Hey! Thanks for the warm welcome. I'd be down for a meet up, I live near some of y'all just further down DNT near stonebrook exit.

My m2 is LCI mineral grey.
Attached Images
 
Appreciate 0
      11-18-2020, 04:11 PM   #14
Hawkdriver
Private
50
Rep
81
Posts

Drives: M2
Join Date: Jun 2019
Location: DFW, TX

iTrader: (0)

Let's get you to a track day! In the meantime, a cruise is welcome.
Appreciate 0
      11-18-2020, 06:19 PM   #15
CosmosMpower
Brigadier General
CosmosMpower's Avatar
2016
Rep
3,859
Posts

Drives: F87c, GT3, MK7 GTI
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Frisco, TX

iTrader: (1)

I'm in, who is bringing the covid?
Appreciate 1
CFO127.00
      11-18-2020, 08:09 PM   #16
CFO
Private First Class
127
Rep
129
Posts

Drives: 2021 BMW M2C HS DCT Sunroof
Join Date: Sep 2020
Location: Dallas Tx

iTrader: (0)

Getting a nice group together. How about meeting on Sat Nov 28 in front of the Blue Mesa at North Dallas Tollway and 121?
Everyone know where that is?
Does 10am work? Not too early and not too late.
Appreciate 0
      11-18-2020, 08:12 PM   #17
CFO
Private First Class
127
Rep
129
Posts

Drives: 2021 BMW M2C HS DCT Sunroof
Join Date: Sep 2020
Location: Dallas Tx

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by neonbrown View Post
Hey! Thanks for the warm welcome. I'd be down for a meet up, I live near some of y'all just further down DNT near stonebrook exit.

My m2 is LCI mineral grey.
Mineral grey looks nice with the deleted reflectors. Nice M2! Mine is Hockenheim Silver. Sounds like we will have a nice range of colors. Good photo op.
Appreciate 0
      11-19-2020, 02:31 PM   #18
Happy Motoring
Lieutenant
Happy Motoring's Avatar
United_States
318
Rep
451
Posts

Drives: OG M2
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: Dallas, TX

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2017 BMW M2  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by CFO View Post
Getting a nice group together. How about meeting on Sat Nov 28 in front of the Blue Mesa at North Dallas Tollway and 121?
Everyone know where that is?
Does 10am work? Not too early and not too late.
Should work for me
Appreciate 1
CFO127.00
      11-21-2020, 12:42 PM   #19
neonbrown
Private First Class
neonbrown's Avatar
United_States
132
Rep
154
Posts

Drives: 2018 M2
Join Date: Oct 2020
Location: Dallas

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFO View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by neonbrown View Post
Hey! Thanks for the warm welcome. I'd be down for a meet up, I live near some of y'all just further down DNT near stonebrook exit.

My m2 is LCI mineral grey.
Mineral grey looks nice with the deleted reflectors. Nice M2! Mine is Hockenheim Silver. Sounds like we will have a nice range of colors. Good photo op.
Thanks! I'm definitely down in the near future.

Unfortunately won't be able to make the upcoming meet, I'll be out of town that weekend. But look forward to seeing some pics you guys are able to post
Appreciate 0
      11-21-2020, 12:43 PM   #20
neonbrown
Private First Class
neonbrown's Avatar
United_States
132
Rep
154
Posts

Drives: 2018 M2
Join Date: Oct 2020
Location: Dallas

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkdriver View Post
Let's get you to a track day! In the meantime, a cruise is welcome.
Count me in
Appreciate 0
      11-21-2020, 08:49 PM   #21
CFO
Private First Class
127
Rep
129
Posts

Drives: 2021 BMW M2C HS DCT Sunroof
Join Date: Sep 2020
Location: Dallas Tx

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by neonbrown View Post
Thanks! I'm definitely down in the near future.

Unfortunately won't be able to make the upcoming meet, I'll be out of town that weekend. But look forward to seeing some pics you guys are able to post
Neon, if we do Sat Dec 4 at 10:30am, can you make it?
Same question for Happy, Cosmos, and Hawk
Appreciate 0
      11-22-2020, 02:03 PM   #22
neonbrown
Private First Class
neonbrown's Avatar
United_States
132
Rep
154
Posts

Drives: 2018 M2
Join Date: Oct 2020
Location: Dallas

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFO View Post
Neon, if we do Sat Dec 4 at 10:30am, can you make it?
Same question for Happy, Cosmos, and Hawk
it looks like that saturday is actually the 5th, but yes i'll be in town that day.
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:43 AM.




m2
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST