BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW M2 Forum > Regional Forums > USA - NY/NJ/PA/CT > Auto Shops in lower Fairfield County

09-11-2021, 10:51 AM   #1
Navy Davy
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M2 Competition

Auto Shops in lower Fairfield County

I've heard of CCM and The Shop, but I was wondering if anyone has dealt with any that they recommend for exhaust/midpipe installs, etc.

Would come in handy for the tougher maintenance items in the future.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      09-12-2021, 06:03 PM   #2
carchrism5
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: M2, X3 M40i, 911

I've used both of them as well as a number of other shops. While CCM is a repair facility, if you talk to Alex he loves the aftermarket work and they've had a fair amount of F8Xs going through there. CCM isn't fancy, but good, honest people from my experience. They also have a body shop now, I was talking to Alex last week about a GTS style hood and he had worked with some and said they have an M2 coming shortly for one too.
Appreciate 0
      09-26-2021, 05:27 PM   #3
Navy Davy
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M2 Competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by carchrism5 View Post
I've used both of them as well as a number of other shops. While CCM is a repair facility, if you talk to Alex he loves the aftermarket work and they've had a fair amount of F8Xs going through there. CCM isn't fancy, but good, honest people from my experience. They also have a body shop now, I was talking to Alex last week about a GTS style hood and he had worked with some and said they have an M2 coming shortly for one too.
I spoke with Lee the owner of CCM and he said it'd be about 2 hrs ($120/hr) for mid-pipe and exhaust install. Is this the norm? I usually install these myself, but have decided to get it welded at the connection points to eliminate any chances of rattles/leaks. Figured I'd just have it done all at once by a reputable shop

Which other shops have you used carchrism5?
Appreciate 0
      12-28-2021, 11:43 PM   #4
shaneguags
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 Big Turbo BMW M2

Garage List
2017 BMW M2  [9.42]
I go to ACI Dynamix and been going there for 2 years. they always treat me like family. cost is $125 an hour
Appreciate 1
Navy Davy220.00