BMW M2 Forum > Regional Forums > UK > FS: Various M2/M2C Parts

06-10-2021, 03:46 PM   #1
neil_79
Private
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW M2 Competition

FS: Various M2/M2C Parts

As a result of selling my September 2020 M2C, there are various parts I'm now looing to sell. The parts are all located about 20 minutes south of Gatwick, but happy to investigate the cost of shipping on request. I can also email photos of all the parts.

M2 Competition stock suspension (springs and dampers) - removed after 1400 miles - £350

Black Sapphire Metallic M2C wing mirror covers (removed before delivery so brand new and unblemished) - £150

Steering wheel (wheel only - does not include multifunction controls, airbag or trim - removed before delivery so brand new and unused) - £250

Stock M2/M2C wing vents (removed at delivery, so brand new and unblemished) - £30

Stock M2/M2C rear diffuser (removed at delivery, so brand new and unblemished) - £50

BMW 2 Series Coupe boot liner (only six months old and excellent condition) - £65

BMW 2 Series Coupe boot retention net (brand new and unused) - £30
Appreciate 0