BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW M2 Forum > M2 Photos, Videos and Builds > Lots of pics... ///M2 at Chicago Auto Show

02-14-2016, 04:35 PM   #1
Tag
this is the way
Rep
Drives: N-1 starfighter

Arrow Lots of pics... ///M2 at Chicago Auto Show

Exterior

Attached Images

Appreciate 2
      02-14-2016, 04:36 PM   #2
Tag
this is the way
Rep

Interior

Attached Images

Appreciate 1
      02-14-2016, 04:37 PM   #3
Tag
this is the way
Rep

Undercarriage

Attached Images

Appreciate 1
      02-14-2016, 04:50 PM   #4
Benzima
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2017 BMW M2

"A" for effort!
Appreciate 0
      02-14-2016, 05:04 PM   #5
ConR
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Audi S3

I have to be honest though. I'm getting tired of seeing this car in LBB or AW all the time. I want to see more MG and BSM.
Appreciate 1
      02-14-2016, 05:10 PM   #6
BMWPWR
Lieutenant
Australia
Rep
Drives: M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConR
I have to be honest though. I'm getting tired of seeing this car in LBB or AW all the time. I want to see more MG and BSM.
Agreed lol over the LBB already just by the amount of pics
Appreciate 0
      02-14-2016, 05:15 PM   #7
Artemis
Rep
Drives: BMW M2 Competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConR View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWPWR View Post
Agreed lol over the LBB already just by the amount of pics
Posting it here also:

Name:  Smurf_LBB.jpg
Views: 3817
Size:  85.7 KB
      02-14-2016, 10:54 PM   #8
ConR
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Anyone else see the irony in this pic?

Appreciate 1
      02-14-2016, 10:58 PM   #9
dammitcubs
Captain
No_Country
Rep
Drives: '16 M2 LBB

How did you like it in person? I think that's something that a lot people would like to know. As many opinions as we can get!
Appreciate 0
      02-14-2016, 11:00 PM   #10
dammitcubs
Captain
No_Country
Rep

Quote:
You seriously complaining about getting that someone went out of their way to get photos? Who Cares... if you are sick and tired, just ignore the thread.
Appreciate 0
      02-14-2016, 11:21 PM   #11
Tag
this is the way
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by dammitcubs View Post
How did you like it in person? I think that's something that a lot people would like to know. As many opinions as we can get!
They had a MG M235i near the M2 which really helped compare the differences between the two. The M2 was night and day compared to the M235i. It sat lower, was wider and meaner looking. The thing that really caught my eye was the rear wheel arches and the overall stance of the M2. Pictures don't do it justice, you need to see it in person. Looking down the front of the car the rear arch is really pronounced. The front bumper was also a pleasant surprise, the fangs looked great IMO. I didn't like them in pics, but in person I wouldn't change a thing. The rear bumper was aggressive but not overdone and the the rear diffuser perfectly complimented it. The overall wheel gap sat at a nice height, front and rear had nearly the same gap height. Dropping the car a bit would look nice, but I think with some wheel spacers it's probably not necessary.

Overall it didn't disappoint my expectations. The other great thing is the whole time I was taking pics all I heard around me were tons of positive comments from guys and gals. Everyone of every age group genuinely liked the car.
Appreciate 2
      02-14-2016, 11:29 PM   #12
ConR
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
You seriously complaining about getting that someone went out of their way to get photos? Who Cares... if you are sick and tired, just ignore the thread.
Really? They went out of their way to take photos of a car while they were at an auto show? Isn't that why people go to auto shows?

My point is simple. We have 50 threads on LBB. It looks the same in every thread. Let's get some other photos out there.

If you are sick of reading posts like mine, skip past them, and keep your opinions to yourself.
Appreciate 0
      02-14-2016, 11:49 PM   #13
dammitcubs
Captain
No_Country
Rep

Quote:
Really? They went out of their way to take photos of a car while they were at an auto show? Isn't that why people go to auto shows?

My point is simple. We have 50 threads on LBB. It looks the same in every thread. Let's get some other photos out there.

If you are sick of reading posts like mine, skip past them, and keep your opinions to yourself.
I don't see you going to a show and taking pictures. So .. "WAH WAH". The dude took some photos, spent his time to upload them and post them on these boards. I appreciate the effort. You want MG or BSM photos, go out there and find one.

Doesn't matter if we have 100 threads, The title is for M2 @chicago auto show. and guess what, they only have LBB there. So guess what, that's the only color they took photos of.

It's a topic and it's under "photos and videos". Get a clue on how many LBB/AW/MG/BSM they currently. Based on the initial VIN, you aren't going to find many. All Show thus far have been LBB or AW with about 80% being LBB.

But who gives an absolute crap about if there are more photos, maybe people enjoy seeing more photos coming from different cameras and might have different color etc etc.

I'm not sick of read the posts - just relax with the "OMG I'm so sick of LBB, i'm going to die". If you think you will be sick of the LBB now, just wait in 2 months....Smurf city is invading this section of the forums.

You are gonna love these forums in two months...:thumbs:
Appreciate 1
      02-14-2016, 11:55 PM   #14
dammitcubs
Captain
No_Country
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tag View Post
They had a MG M235i near the M2 which really helped compare the differences between the two. The M2 was night and day compared to the M235i. It sat lower, was wider and meaner looking. The thing that really caught my eye was the rear wheel arches and the overall stance of the M2. Pictures don't do it justice, you need to see it in person. Looking down the front of the car the rear arch is really pronounced. The front bumper was also a pleasant surprise, the fangs looked great IMO. I didn't like them in pics, but in person I wouldn't change a thing. The rear bumper was aggressive but not overdone and the the rear diffuser perfectly complimented it. The overall wheel gap sat at a nice height, front and rear had nearly the same gap height. Dropping the car a bit would look nice, but I think with some wheel spacers it's probably not necessary.

Overall it didn't disappoint my expectations. The other great thing is the whole time I was taking pics all I heard around me were tons of positive comments from guys and gals. Everyone of every age group genuinely liked the car.
That's awesome! I saw it in action but i never had the chance you had to just look at it, inside and out. Thanks for the interior photos, did you know if the rear seats folded?
Appreciate 0
      02-15-2016, 12:04 AM   #15
ConR
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
I don't see you going to a show and taking pictures. So .. "WAH WAH". The dude took some photos, spent his time to upload them and post them on these boards. I appreciate the effort. You want MG or BSM photos, go out there and find one.

Doesn't matter if we have 100 threads, The title is for M2 @chicago auto show. and guess what, they only have LBB there. So guess what, that's the only color they took photos of.

It's a topic and it's under "photos and videos". Get a clue on how many LBB/AW/MG/BSM they currently. Based on the initial VIN, you aren't going to find many. All Show thus far have been LBB or AW with about 80% being LBB.

But who gives an absolute crap about if there are more photos, maybe people enjoy seeing more photos coming from different cameras and might have different color etc etc.

I'm not sick of read the posts - just relax with the "OMG I'm so sick of LBB, i'm going to die". If you think you will be sick of the LBB now, just wait in 2 months....Smurf city is invading this section of the forums.

You are gonna love these forums in two months...:thumbs:
Wow. Why don't you read my original post again and then re-read what you just posted, which makes you like a bit of an imbecile to be quite frank.

I said I was tired of seeing LBB photos. I don't recall crying to your mum as a result.

Got to love social forums. All the retards come out that's for sure.
Appreciate 0
      02-15-2016, 12:07 AM   #16
dammitcubs
Captain
No_Country
Rep

Quote:
Wow. Why don't you read my original post again and then re-read what you just posted, which makes you like a bit of an imbecile to be quite frank.

I said I was tired of seeing LBB photos. I don't recall crying to your mum as a result.

Got to love social forums. All the retards come out that's for sure.
I heard what you said...you're tired of seeing a redundant color....."WAH WAH". I'm not the one crying about it. Just making a point - who cares. It's great to see photos up.

What did you expect when the launch color is LBB? I believe 99% of all promotion videos and photos have been LBB with some AW.

Shocker!!....BMW will use LBB in almost majority of these promotions!
Appreciate 0
      02-15-2016, 12:10 AM   #17
ConR
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Jesus you are absolute idiot mate. Forum troll to the extreme.

I'll stop posting opinions because they offend you. You must have challenges getting through life.
Appreciate 0
      02-15-2016, 12:14 AM   #18
dammitcubs
Captain
No_Country
Rep

Quote:
Jesus you are absolute idiot mate. Forum troll to the extreme.

I'll stop posting opinions because they offend you. You must have challenges getting through life.
Nope life is good. I'm appreciative of any new photos on here. Even if its the same color. Sorry that tires you in anyway. It sounded more like a complain than an opinion to me. But let's agree to disagree.

Cheers.
Appreciate 0
      02-15-2016, 12:25 AM   #19
ConR
Second Lieutenant
Rep

No worries. Why don't you just ignore my posts in the future, skip over them, and everyone will be happy chappy. I for sure plan on skipping over your posts.
Appreciate 0
      02-15-2016, 01:40 AM   #20
hyperzulu
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 M235i

Darn! I really thought you two lovebirds would stand the test of time.
      02-15-2016, 02:08 AM   #21
ConR
Second Lieutenant
Rep

I just don't think it's mean to be

We can only like LBB M2's apparently.

Too soon?
Appreciate 0
      02-15-2016, 02:58 AM   #22
Nine Lives
Captain
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: Austin Maxi

There's quite a lot of green popping out on these photos,something I haven't seen with other pictures.
Appreciate 0