BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
M2 Technical Topics > Navigation, iDrive, Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Phone, Cameras, Electronics > Cracked Tail Light 21 M2C

04-14-2024, 02:16 PM   #1
Flat6Lover
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW M2C

Cracked Tail Light 21 M2C

Hi! First time posting.

I stupidly cracked my driver side tail light today. The lights are all working fine, but the red outer shell has a deep crack running through a portion of it. I was looking at replacing it myself and found the part that I think I would need: https://www.getbmwparts.com/oem-part...mp-63219491593

Could someone let me know if I need to order anything else for swapping this out (e.g., bulbs, wires, etc.)? I have seen some videos but have yet to find one of someone doing a simple replacement on this car so I'm still not 100% sure on the process.

It looks to me like I will just pull the old one off, disconnect it, connect the new one using the old wires and put it back in but please let me know if I have it wrong.
Appreciate 0