BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
Classifieds Section > Members Classifieds > FS: 2020 M2 Competition | Sunset Orange | 3693

08-23-2022, 11:14 AM   #1
MrDetail
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW M2 Competition

FS: 2020 M2 Competition | Sunset Orange | 3693

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 63,000.00

Item Interest
2020 BMW M2 Competition
Sunset Orange Metallic
DCT Transmission
Executive Package | Sunroof | Keyless Entry
75% PPF | Interior/Exterior Ceramic Pro Coating

For sale is my 2020 BMW M2 Competition in Sunset Orange Metallic with only 3693 miles. This car is highly optioned (Executive Package) and includes; Harmon Kardon Sound, Heated Seat/Steering, Memory Seats, Sunroof and Keyless Entry.

The car has the DCT 7-Speed Transmission which shifts hard and smooth. The power delivery is perfect and you feel every bit of the boost from the S55.

75% of the car is covered in less than 1 month old Paint Protection Film (full front end, mirrors, quarter panels + roof section) and is entirely coated in Ceramic Pro on the inside and out with a product warranty that will carry over to the new owner.

Tires and brakes are practically brand new, all maintenance is up to date and done solely by BMW dealerships. The only flaw of this car is minor chips on the front bumper from the prior owners daily driving to and from work (mostly highway miles)

More information available on request, test drives available and price is OBO. I purchased this as an interim car because I've always wanted to experience a small, boost heavy car and this checked every single box. Selling because I am back in the market for something exotic

MORE PHOTOS HERE: https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...bd?usp=sharing

Attached Images

Appreciate 0