BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW M2 Forum > Regional Forums > USA - New England > Paintless Dent Removal in Massachusetts

07-08-2022, 07:05 AM   #1
Pottah
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 LBB M2C

Paintless Dent Removal in Massachusetts

I thought I picked a good parking spot at the golf course only to find out the next day that I had a golf ball sized dent in my car I just had it removed and wanted to put the guy's name and business out there because he did a great job. His name is Brian and he's the owner of Dent Finesse out of Carver, Ma. I found his website online and texted him the photos and information of my vehicle and he was confident he could take care of it. His business is mobile so that was huge for me as it saved me a lot of time and didn't have to take time off work. He traveled almost 60 miles north to my workplace for the job and I feel like he charged a very reasonable price of $175. He even took care of a couple minor dings in my door for free. One of which I had noticed before probably when washing the car but had trouble finding again because you have to really be at the right angle (low to the ground) and another really tiny ding in the same door. Took him 2-3 mins to get those out. I certainly hope I never see him again but wouldn't hesitate to call him if needed.

Side note: Initially I contacted Dent Wizard out of Danvers, Ma since I had heard of them and had work done by them in the past, albeit it was the Infiniti dealer that called them in. I sent them pics and told them the year/make/model of my car. They said "It might be difficult to get to. I can't tell if your vehicle is a convertible". Clearly they didn't even look up the vehicle to see they don't make one. That wasn't a deal breaker though. The problem was I would have to go to them for an estimate and to see if they can even do it Mon-Thur 8:30a-3p so I'd have to take time off but could make it work but then I'd have to schedule an appointment for the actual repair and they are only performed on Thursdays. Probably same timeframe and who knows how far out they are booking since they only do repairs one day a week. Ain't nobody got time for that!
Attached Images

Appreciate 2
DrJLag420799.00
(K)1278.00
      08-04-2022, 03:08 PM   #2
(K)
Captain
Rep
Drives: '21 M2C 6MT (R.I.P.)

Adding to this because I spotted a dent as I was going through some recent photos. The dent is practically invisible in person but shows up in photos. It's even more of a challenge because HS hides imperfections very well and the stealth PPF diffuses light even more so, making it harder to see in person, even close up.

Brian did a great job on mine, he showed up promptly and got right to work. Great all-around guy and car enthusiast too. Price was reasonable considering the added challenge of PPF which limited the techniques that could be used (no heat or adhesive options).

Hopefully I won't have to see him again lol.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      08-05-2022, 07:04 AM   #3
Pottah
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 LBB M2C

Quote:
Originally Posted by (K) View Post
Hopefully I won't have to see him again lol.
That's exactly what I said to him lol

Glad it worked out for you!
Appreciate 0