BMW M2 Forum > BMW M2 Competition Model > BMW Parts Discounts

09-23-2020, 10:03 AM   #1
nzafi
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW X5, BMW X2

BMW Parts Discounts

Folks,

I have ordered my M2C and will be probably getting it in December. I am starting to look through any additional equipment/parts I want or need to buy. Does anyone have any recommendations for getting discounts on products?

Specifically, I will need to pick up a set of winter wheels/tires and I am looking at 614Ms but $3,300 is steep. Does BMW runs discounts ever? Do I wait for Black Friday and hope for a deal?

I am also looking at getting a bunch of weather tec stuff. I want to buy front and rear floor mats, seat protectors (kids love to kick the front seats), and rear seat protectors for car seats. I figured I might be able to wait on black friday for this also. I have seen some stuff on amazon recommended for the car seat protectors.

My biggest concern is really wheels/tires. I was thinking of getting something from tirerack.com but I am worried about proper fitting and quality.
Appreciate 0
      09-23-2020, 11:12 AM   #2
j0oftheworld
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 01 S2k, 20 M2C

There's a thread last week on the exact topic.. good info there
Appreciate 0
      09-23-2020, 11:15 AM   #3
j0oftheworld
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 01 S2k, 20 M2C

https://f87.bimmerpost.com/forums/sh....php?t=1757703
Appreciate 0
      10-01-2020, 08:48 AM   #4
2PUTT
Captain
Rep
Drives: F87

Seeing that you are from NJ, you can reach out to Phil DetailersDomain . He can get all the parts you will ever need for the M2C. He personally owns one as well.
Appreciate 1
JCZ51482.50
      10-03-2020, 02:00 AM   #5
Mugen Power
Rep
Drives: Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2PUTT View Post
Seeing that you are from NJ, you can reach out to Phil DetailersDomain . He can get all the parts you will ever need for the M2C. He personally owns one as well.
They sell parts now? It's been ages since I've shopped with them. Regardless, whatever discount the OP might get from them may be negated by sales tax if the OP's sending to an NJ address. Might be able to save on shipping if he's willing to drive there, though.
Appreciate 0
      10-04-2020, 11:21 AM   #6
2PUTT
Captain
Rep
Drives: F87

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mugen Power View Post
They sell parts now? It's been ages since I've shopped with them. Regardless, whatever discount the OP might get from them may be negated by sales tax if the OP's sending to an NJ address. Might be able to save on shipping if he's willing to drive there, though.
he can get MPerformance, IND, BBS, Dinan, Bilstein, KW, etc...
Appreciate 0
      10-05-2020, 02:27 PM   #7
m2compred5
Private
Rep
Drives: 2020 BMW M2 Comp

When I bought my M2 this summer the dealer offered my a hefty discount on any parts I wanted for the car, not sure if that’s a bmw policy or dealer specific. I would ask your dealer
Appreciate 0
      10-06-2020, 07:53 PM   #8
JCZ5
Major
Rep
Drives: BMW X5 (G05)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2PUTT View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mugen Power View Post
he can get MPerformance, IND, BBS, Dinan, Bilstein, KW, etc...
He can also get you a great deal on tires 😉
      10-07-2020, 03:05 PM   #9
Mugen Power
Rep
Drives: Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCZ5 View Post
He can also get you a great deal on tires 😉
Looks like I'll have to keep them in mind, then.
Appreciate 0
      10-14-2020, 10:10 AM   #10
rigger135
Rep
Drives: m135i lci

Quote:
Originally Posted by nzafi View Post
Folks,

I have ordered my M2C and will be probably getting it in December. I am starting to look through any additional equipment/parts I want or need to buy. Does anyone have any recommendations for getting discounts on products?

Specifically, I will need to pick up a set of winter wheels/tires and I am looking at 614Ms but $3,300 is steep. Does BMW runs discounts ever? Do I wait for Black Friday and hope for a deal?

I am also looking at getting a bunch of weather tec stuff. I want to buy front and rear floor mats, seat protectors (kids love to kick the front seats), and rear seat protectors for car seats. I figured I might be able to wait on black friday for this also. I have seen some stuff on amazon recommended for the car seat protectors.

My biggest concern is really wheels/tires. I was thinking of getting something from tirerack.com but I am worried about proper fitting and quality.
Quote:
Folks,

Hi

I got an update the other day that my order which has been approved by the manufacture, was aborted!! I wouldn't know that such a big brand will do an act like that after confirming an order with specific specifications.

Did you got an update? Mine supposed to be in production in Oct2020
Appreciate 0
      10-14-2020, 10:39 AM   #11
ADDONE
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 X3M40i 2019 X5 2021 M2C

Quote:
Originally Posted by rigger135 View Post
Quote:
Folks,

Quote:
Folks,

Hi

I got an update the other day that my order which has been approved by the manufacture, was aborted!! I wouldn't know that such a big brand will do an act like that after confirming an order with specific specifications.

Your order for what? This thread is about parts. Are you I referring to a parts order or a vehicle order?
Appreciate 0
      10-14-2020, 01:38 PM   #12
rigger135
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADDONE View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Folks,

Quote:
Folks,

Hi

Your order for what? This thread is about parts. Are you I referring to a parts order or a vehicle order?
Car order. Referring to nzafi car order.
Appreciate 0
      10-14-2020, 02:15 PM   #13
wavyyyy
Captain
Rep
Drives: M2C

Garage List
2023 bmw m3 6mt  [0.00]
Phil got me a good deal on anything I've wanted so far
Appreciate 0
      10-14-2020, 03:38 PM   #14
chris719
Major General
Rep
Drives: '08 M Roadster

BMW CCA membership will get you a 15% discount on parts from dealerships I believe.
Appreciate 0
      10-14-2020, 05:51 PM   #15
ADDONE
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Folks,

Quote:
Folks,

Hi

Did your CA provide an explanation?
Appreciate 0
      10-15-2020, 06:15 PM   #16
rigger135
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Folks,

Quote:
Folks,

Hi

Yes. They said that BMW (the manufacturer) explained that opf m2c market production is ended and no more cars will be built.

So I was wandering if anyone got an update like that also. Not that I'm wishing for one. Tnx
Appreciate 0
      10-15-2020, 06:33 PM   #17
ADDONE
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Folks,

Quote:
Folks,

Hi

Yes. They said that BMW (the manufacturer) explained that opf m2c market production is ended and no more cars will be built.

So I was wandering if anyone got an update like that also. Not that I'm wishing for one. Tnx
Are you in the USA? If so, your CA Is either uninformed or just cannot get an allocation. Feel free to send me a message if you're in the US and would like to contact my CA.
Appreciate 0
      10-15-2020, 07:44 PM   #18
tjsabec
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008, e90, alpine white, 6mt

Sounds like they cut OPF production which is why he can't get one but your US dealer can is the way I understand it.
Appreciate 0