BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW M2 Forum > M2 Photos, Videos and Builds > Estoril Blue 335i v Long Beach Blue M2

11-26-2015, 12:11 AM   #177
e-man2
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuddman View Post
There is no way to convince me the OPs green M2 is the same color as the blue X5 you've posted. You can come up with all the plausible explanations you want to reconcile the colors in the two pictures; but, the simple truth to the eye is - the colors are different.
As has been mentioned, we'll just have to wait and see it when it arrives. In the meantime, I'll continue to believe they came to their senses and took some of the girly green out of the LBB color.
The color on the OP is accurate, though a bit bright.

I was just at the dealership and took a picture of a turquoise X6 atrocity, which looked much much bluer in the picture I took than in person. This was at night no less!

I was desperately hoping it only looked green in bright light... I say we rename this color "beer goggle blue"
Appreciate 0
      11-27-2015, 01:49 PM   #178
chris719
Major General
Rep
Drives: '08 M Roadster

I saw it and I can confirm the above poster's impression. It looked pretty green-ish to my eyes and every photo I took is not worth uploading because they look way more blue than it actually was.
Appreciate 0