BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
M2 Technical Topics > N55 Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust / Bolt-ons / Tuning > VRSF Cat-less Down pipe

03-23-2019, 01:34 PM   #1
Blew.2
Registered
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 Bmw M2

VRSF Cat-less Down pipe

I received my down pipe upgrade a few weeks back and this was the best purchase I could've made. I didn't have a lot of money to go for a whole exhaust system and came across the cat-less down pipe which was the best bang for my buck upgrade I could've made. The installation was extremely easy since it was a bolt on mod and allows for easy removal if I was to have my car leased which I don't.

Performance/Sound:
As soon as I installed this into my car and drove off I could already tell the difference the down pipe made within seconds. For people who love turbo spooling you can hear it like you hear someone talking in your ear right next to you. With exhaust sounds this thing can fight with cars that have no mufflers. The sound of speeding up and the start-up make it sound as if the car has no muffler to begin with. The backfires and burbles on the car are equally as loud or louder than the car itself. This gave my car around 10-15 whp and you can feel the difference as soon as you wham on the gas. It definitely feels as if you gained a lot of power from that tiny pipe.

I honestly think this is THE best mod to buy if you're looking for something that makes your car compete with other cars, but you don't have that much money to spend. Installation is pretty straight forward and the way they take care of the packaging and delivery has me buying more from this company already. The service they provide tops any company I've talked to or bought from.

This is a clip of me driving right after installation.
https://www.instagram.com/s/aGlnaGxp...d=qe4gep5qfrg4

Here is a link to the VRSF website and the down pipe:
https://www.vr-speed.com/vrsf-cerami...2-f33-f88.html

Last edited by Blew.2; 03-24-2019 at 08:43 PM..
Appreciate 0
      03-23-2019, 08:43 PM   #2
nomade30
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 18 M2, 91 325, 05 DMAX

Curious how long it takes you to get your 10% refund back for publicly posting a good review, let us know.
Appreciate 0
      03-24-2019, 08:22 AM   #3
PilotxERAU
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2018 F87 M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomade30 View Post
Curious how long it takes you to get your 10% refund back for publicly posting a good review, let us know.
Appreciate 0
      03-25-2019, 08:01 PM   #4
mike@x-ph.com
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
United_States
Rep

Drives: 07-335/12-328/18-M4/21-M4CP

Congrats OP!

Phone number 702-494-9435
Appreciate 0