BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW M2 Forum > BMW M2 CS Model > M5 CS & M4 CSL style Yellow DRL upgrade for F87 M2

03-12-2023, 09:29 AM   #111
MooMooM2
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: M2 Comp

Finally got these. I ordered the wrong ones from aliexpress like an idiot but the shop was great, before I even returned mine they already had a correct set in the mail. Based on the box, this is the exact same thing that everyone is selling (not surprised). Comes with the thermal glue already so thats what I use, its in there proper, not going to come out.

I also got the heat shields from aliexpress and they are totally fine, will make it easier if I ever want to switch back. For $160 all in its a nice change.

The yellow is nice but does not come that good in pictures
Attached Images

Appreciate 2
(K)1281.00
      04-27-2023, 09:45 PM   #112
Wah
IG@i.am.wah
United_States
Rep
Drives: M2 CS

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by to_riffic View Post
Someone needs to get a M5CS and the M4 CSL together with this M2 yellow mod to see how they compare to each other.
Finally got around to taking this photo. My icedriver yellow DRLs and OEM M4 CSL DRLs. They look the same…. Or close enough.
Attached Images

Appreciate 4