BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
M2 Technical Topics > S55 Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust / Bolt-ons / Tuning > NEW RELEASE: Dinan BMW F87 M2C Axle Back Exhaust + X-Pipe Systems

09-07-2021, 12:57 AM   #177
No_curebimmer
~Spyder
Sweden
Rep
Drives: '19 M2C Hockenheim 6sp

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by k3nny View Post
Thinking about getting this exhaust since I like the stock tone but don’t mind something a bit deeper. Anyway, does anyone know if the Dinan exhaust system require any sort of cutting or modification to my stock exhaust system? Thanks.
Did you see my thread below? Lots of details regarding installation steps…

Paired: Dinan Catback + non-res AA EL (Build Thread + Vids!!!) https://f87.bimmerpost.com/forums/sh....php?t=1844301

FYI - the absolute BEST upgrade I have done to my car: AA EL + Dinan exhaust, hands down
      09-07-2021, 07:05 AM   #178
Dinan_Engineering
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Any BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by k3nny View Post
Thinking about getting this exhaust since I like the stock tone but don’t mind something a bit deeper. Anyway, does anyone know if the Dinan exhaust system require any sort of cutting or modification to my stock exhaust system? Thanks.
Would require some cutting as the stock exhaust is a single piece from the DP (primary cats) back. The full install process and what is involved can be found in the instructions on the product page or direct link here.
Appreciate 0
      09-07-2021, 10:44 PM   #179
No_curebimmer
~Spyder
Sweden
Rep

Garage List
Dinan_Engineering

Give credit where it is due…I wanted to congratulate you on producing a SUPERLATIVE exhaust for the M2C. Sure, I am 'only' using your axle back (sans x-pipe) since I already had the AA EL, but boyo

DOES MY EXAUST NOW SING!!!!!!

The deeeep guttural tones, workmanship, looks, weight savings: I am extremely happy to don your exhaust on my M2C. The other main alternatives (AA, MPE, Remus, Akra) never sounded too appealing to my ears - yours is 110% on the money!

Anyone on the fence about getting Dinan cat/axleback- just pull the trigger, you'll thank me later!

PS check out sound/vid clips up a few posts. It's a pure joy to start up my motor in the morning !
      09-11-2021, 03:03 PM   #180
mike@x-ph.com
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
United_States
Rep

Drives: 07-335/12-328/18-M4/21-M4CP

Quote:
Originally Posted by No_curebimmer View Post
Dinan_Engineering

Give credit where it is due…I wanted to congratulate you on producing a SUPERLATIVE exhaust for the M2C. Sure, I am 'only' using your axle back (sans x-pipe) since I already had the AA EL, but boyo

The deeeep guttural tones, workmanship, looks, weight savings: I am extremely happy to don your exhaust on my M2C. The other main alternatives (AA, MPE, Remus, Akra) never sounded too appealing to my ears - yours is 110% on the money!

Anyone on the fence about getting Dinan cat/axleback- just pull the trigger, you'll thank me later!

PS check out sound/vid clips up a few posts. It's a pure joy to start up my motor in the morning !

Phone number 702-494-9435
Appreciate 0
      10-23-2021, 11:31 AM   #181
WWM3
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 GT3

Quote:
Dinan_Engineering

Mind posting any pics of the back of your car so one could see how the tips look, etc.? Thanks!
      10-23-2021, 11:43 AM   #182
No_curebimmer
~Spyder
Sweden
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by WWM3 View Post
Quote:
Dinan_Engineering

Mind posting any pics of the back of your car so one could see how the tips look, etc.? Thanks!
See my build thread here: vids, installation info, pictures etc.

Paired: Dinan Catback + non-res AA EL (Build Thread + Vids!!!) https://f87.bimmerpost.com/forums/sh....php?t=1844301