07-24-2022, 09:07 AM   #199
medphysdave
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: M2 CS | 85 of 592

Quote:
Originally Posted by F8SEVEN View Post
I don't think they're currently offering VIR, are they? I did it back in 2019 and it was great. Of course, it was with a good group of BMW driving school buddies, but it was still great.
You can sign up on the website. My guess is it's a wait-list until they get enough people that have interest. My SO just gave me the greenlight to spend the money so I'll do the 1 day school in Oct. And then wait for the two day advanced school. I'd love to get that extra experience in someone else's car and consumables before doing it in my car.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      07-27-2022, 07:27 PM   #200
killerdeck
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 20 M2 CS HS, 6-sp, PSS

Taking my best friend and going to PC in SC next Thursday and Friday, August 4 and 5th for 6 hours of private track time, using the M Driver's Package as a discount. We are driving from Dallas over through Knoxville -> Tail of Dragon -> Asheville -> Spartanburg over 3 days. Then driving with private instructors each for the two days before heading back via Asheville -> Hot Springs -> Dallas over 3 days. Should put about 3000 miles on the CS!
Appreciate 0
      07-27-2022, 08:41 PM   #201
aroundelway
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: M2 CS

Ya'll should really check out your local BMWCCA club and get involved with them. More track time with instruction and without the 3 days each way travel and for not much money. Texas for all of its shortcomings, (I am from Colorado, that dig is inherent and given with a smile) has some pretty decent tracks.
Appreciate 0
      07-28-2022, 08:13 AM   #202
killerdeck
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 20 M2 CS HS, 6-sp, PSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by aroundelway View Post
Ya'll should really check out your local BMWCCA club and get involved with them. More track time with instruction and without the 3 days each way travel and for not much money. Texas for all of its shortcomings, (I am from Colorado, that dig is inherent and given with a smile) has some pretty decent tracks.
I know there is a lot local to me. Have a few friends that are very active around the DFW area. This road trip with a long time friend is a bucket list item (drive the Tail, go beer/whiskey tasting together, beat up BMW USA cars at a huge discount, etc).
Appreciate 0