BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
M2 Technical Topics > S55 Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust / Bolt-ons / Tuning > Valvetronic Designs Equal Length Install(video updated)

08-28-2021, 07:32 AM   #23
CoffeeLife
Coffee Every Day
Rep
Drives: 2021 M2C

Garage List
2021 BMW M2C  [10.00]
Video #2

Here is another video!!

I tried my best to only record "bad" sounding instances and marked them when they appear in the video.

Now, im not saying it actually sounds bad, but just not as good as the exhaust usually sounds.

If you enjoy the sounds coming from this video, then you will really really enjoy the exhaust.

My next vid will highlight all the sweet sounds more to come!

-Recaro Pole Position , 2kBody Half Cage, Pinnacle Motorsports Half Cage (On order), CAE Shifter
-Remus Race + BR EL Mid

Last edited by CoffeeLife; 08-28-2021 at 07:40 AM.. Reason: Bad upload
Appreciate 0
      08-28-2021, 10:39 AM   #24
mike@x-ph.com
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
United_States
Rep

Drives: 07-335/12-328/18-M4/21-M4CP

Phone number 702-494-9435
Appreciate 0
      08-28-2021, 08:15 PM   #25
AJAXF1
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2021 M2 Comp HKS

Thanks for another video! This sounds pretty good to me. Some of that tin sound could def be the engine. I've noticed some clatter can sound similar to that. Was this is Sport+ with stock burbles and overrun?
Appreciate 0
      08-28-2021, 09:00 PM   #26
CoffeeLife
Coffee Every Day
Rep

Garage List
2021 BMW M2C  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJAXF1 View Post
Thanks for another video! This sounds pretty good to me. Some of that tin sound could def be the engine. I've noticed some clatter can sound similar to that. Was this is Sport+ with stock burbles and overrun?
Thank you and nope, the Burbles are turned off.

Yea im not 100% sure what the sound is.

Its definitely not rasp and describing it as a tin sound might also be the wrong description.

It only occurs around 4300-4400 rpm ( usually in 2nd) and you can either rip right through it so that you barely hear anything or try to catch it.

It never occurs in 1st.
-Recaro Pole Position , 2kBody Half Cage, Pinnacle Motorsports Half Cage (On order), CAE Shifter
-Remus Race + BR EL Mid
Appreciate 0
      09-04-2021, 08:03 PM   #27
Twonice2485
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: Bmw

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoffeeLife View Post
Here is another video!!

I tried my best to only record "bad" sounding instances and marked them when they appear in the video.

Now, im not saying it actually sounds bad, but just not as good as the exhaust usually sounds.

If you enjoy the sounds coming from this video, then you will really really enjoy the exhaust.

Does valvetronic have a resonated option?
Appreciate 0
      09-04-2021, 08:12 PM   #28
CoffeeLife
Coffee Every Day
Rep

Garage List
2021 BMW M2C  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twonice2485 View Post
Quote:
Here is another video!!

Yea. The only option is resonated

I would really try to listen to the exhaust first and try to find someone with and AA EL mid. Since yours stateside, you have that option.

Just hard to get a full feeling via video on the pros / cons for each!
Attached Images

-Remus Race + BR EL Mid
Appreciate 0
      09-04-2021, 09:54 PM   #29
Twonice2485
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Here is another video!!

I would really try to listen to the exhaust first and try to find someone with and AA EL mid. Since yours stateside, you have that option.

Looks really good , so you think I should go the AA EQ midpipe route instead, I have resonated catless downpipes and stock midpipe and stock muffler, you don't think I should go the valvetronic route?
Appreciate 0
      09-04-2021, 10:21 PM   #30
CoffeeLife
Coffee Every Day
Rep

Garage List
2021 BMW M2C  [10.00]
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Here is another video!!

Looks really good , so you think I should go the AA EQ midpipe route instead, I have resonated catless downpipes and stock midpipe and stock muffler, you don't think I should go the valvetronic route?
Im keeping my EL, just meant its good to hear both if you're undecided since youre in the US
-Remus Race + BR EL Mid
Appreciate 0
      09-05-2021, 02:18 AM   #31
Twonice2485
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Here is another video!!

Im keeping my EL, just meant its good to hear both if you're undecided since youre in the US
Ok I understand, thank you
Appreciate 0