BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
M2 Technical Topics > Cosmetic Modifications > JCSportLine Carbon Rear Diffuser

07-19-2018, 07:26 PM   #1
n00bs41bot
Private
Rep
Drives: 2016 Long Beach Blue M2

JCSportLine Carbon Rear Diffuser

Alright so here is my review of the JCSportline Carbon Rear Diffuser from Amazon.... I figured I would try and save a few bucks and order a "replica" part from China... While its real carbon, the quality is actually very good, and the FIT is actually good to... one thing lacks... the tabs that are supposed to "Clip" in, do not AT ALL... So, because I am not going to fight that fight to return to China, I put it on anyway, and actually it is very SOLID. the holes for the push pins and screw lined up great. and after that I was very surprised to see how well it "fit". Even though I know the tabs are not "super" secure. For 320 bucks right now, I guess you cant beat it. at some point maybe ill take it back off and find something to make them thicker... that is all they need, just a bit thicker to actually "bite" where they should. All in all I am pretty happy with saving a good chunk of money and well it looks great. Good carbon, no issues there at all.

Just wanted to give everyone the heads up at an attempt to save a few bucks on some carbon parts
Attached Images

Appreciate 1
MASHCT646.50
      07-19-2018, 07:32 PM   #2
horsepower_and_hounds
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: BMW

I think it looks good...that same issue i had with my e-bay one . I was really surprised how good a fit it was but the tabs are whimpy. I went with the M performance knock off since it was less aggressive but now that i got the VRS style china lip I wish I had the more aggressive diffuser like yours.
Appreciate 0
      07-19-2018, 07:34 PM   #3
n00bs41bot
Private
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by m2ruder View Post
I think it looks good...that same issue i had with my e-bay one . I was really surprised how good a fit it was but the tabs are whimpy. I went with the M performance knock off since it was less aggressive but now that i got the VRS style china lip I wish I had the more aggressive diffuser like yours.
Thanks! I figured for 320 bucks, what the hell give it a shot! lol.

I am going to order the Pearl Carbon lip. They just sent me a paypal link so that is the next to go on
Appreciate 0
      07-19-2018, 08:48 PM   #4
Lodi
formerly M3AN 46
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2017 M4 Ultimate Pkg

Quote:
Originally Posted by n00bs41bot View Post
Thanks! I figured for 320 bucks, what the hell give it a shot! lol.

I am going to order the Pearl Carbon lip. They just sent me a paypal link so that is the next to go on
Which trunk spoiler is that? Any chance you’ve got a few more pics? Diffuser looks great by the way. Hopefully it lasts for a few years.
Appreciate 0
      07-19-2018, 09:30 PM   #5
n00bs41bot
Private
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lodi View Post
Which trunk spoiler is that? Any chance you’ve got a few more pics? Diffuser looks great by the way. Hopefully it lasts for a few years.
Thanks! It is the Shuttergang m4 style lip. I posted a thread about it here in the Cosmetic section. But, here are the pictures for you to see.
Attached Images

Appreciate 1
MASHCT646.50
      07-19-2018, 09:46 PM   #6
atlas
Lieutenant
Australia
Rep
Drives: F10 535i, M2 LCI, G05 X5 40i

Good job!
Appreciate 1
      07-28-2018, 10:09 PM   #7
atlas
Lieutenant
Australia
Rep
Drives: F10 535i, M2 LCI, G05 X5 40i

Do you have any pictures of your car's rear from a bit further away?
Appreciate 0