BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
M2 Technical Topics > Track / Autocross / Dragstrip > HPDU @ Auto Club Speedway on September 9th, 2016

08-14-2016, 03:23 AM   #1
SMURFDADDY
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: YMB/SS M4

HPDU @ Auto Club Speedway on September 9th, 2016

Hi Everyone,

We are hosing our next event at Auto Club Speedway on September 9th and would like to invite you all out to join us for the day. Our format is semi-exclusive so the car counts are very limited, for the very reason that we provide an open track format. This means the track is wide open all day, and you can get all of the track time that you can physically handle. We do require previous experience, but mainly for the reason that we would like everybody to be comfortable within an open passing environment.

The track fee for the day is $450 (Discount code:FRESHMAN50) and includes 7 hours of track time and a free garage. We do have optional driver coaching available by our currently racing pro-drivers (IMSA and PWC), which includes a coaching through AiM Solo DL data acquisition and GoPro cameras.

I would encourage anybody that is interested in attending please be sure to check out out at www.hpdu.org, and learn a little more about us. We are a fairly large group of Cayman GT4's and would love to have some more BMWs out at the track with us!

If anybody has any questions, please feel free to reach out to me.

Thank you and we hope to see some of you there!
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      08-14-2016, 12:31 PM   #2
Rock Sweden
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 M2

Where is this track located?
Appreciate 0
      08-30-2016, 02:01 PM   #3
clubsport
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: LBB

Beautiful Fontana California.

No need for a jacket, It will be quite warm.

Side note to us M2 owners: At Laguna, I was on the straight going as fast as a stock M2 can go and was passed by a GT4 (that said Alekshop on the back) like I was looking for a valet. I have no idea what prep work that car had but it was FAST.

OP, Sounds Like a good group you have.
Appreciate 0