09-26-2022, 12:47 PM   #1
Itogliano
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 F36 435i

Current Market Conditions

Hello all,

I realize I could probably find this info elsewhere but in the interest of saving a lot of Googling, and the fact I'd rather be on the forum, I'm posting here.

Like many people, I am awaiting the unveiling of the G87 but based on the leaked images so far, I'm not a big fan of the styling. It's driving dynamics are going to have be pretty amazing I think for me to seriously consider buying one over the F87. Understanding the used car market is still pretty high, I'm curious what kind of price range you would entertain if you were looking for an F87.

One just popped up near me that looks to be in pretty great condition, but I honestly have no clue how to value it currently. I can share the link if that doesn't violate any forum rules. Quick specs are 2020 M2C, 26000 mi, 7DCT, Hockenheim over black, exec package, list price $65. Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe original price from the factory for the same set up came out to around $70000
Appreciate 0
      09-26-2022, 04:28 PM   #2
///M TOWN
United_States
Rep
Drives: M GmbH

Garage List
2018 M2  [8.83]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Itogliano View Post
Hello all,

I realize I could probably find this info elsewhere but in the interest of saving a lot of Googling, and the fact I'd rather be on the forum, I'm posting here.

Like many people, I am awaiting the unveiling of the G87 but based on the leaked images so far, I'm not a big fan of the styling. It's driving dynamics are going to have be pretty amazing I think for me to seriously consider buying one over the F87. Understanding the used car market is still pretty high, I'm curious what kind of price range you would entertain if you were looking for an F87.

One just popped up near me that looks to be in pretty great condition, but I honestly have no clue how to value it currently. I can share the link if that doesn't violate any forum rules. Quick specs are 2020 M2C, 26000 mi, 7DCT, Hockenheim over black, exec package, list price $65. Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe original price from the factory for the same set up came out to around $70000
Sounds about right TBH

Nice car

09-26-2022, 04:38 PM   #3
IcewaterPete
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 F33 M Sport, 2021 M2C 6MT

I think the MSRP would have been closer to the $65 the seller is asking. Either way if it’s in great shape and it’s what you want grab it and enjoy.
Appreciate 0
      09-26-2022, 05:04 PM   #4
allinon72
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 20' M2C, 23' X1

It's in the ballpark, maybe a few grand high considering mileage.
Appreciate 0