BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
M2 Technical Topics > Suspension | Brakes | Chassis > M2C M Performance 2-way coilover suspension

08-14-2023, 04:38 AM   #1
iCARMIX
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Hong Kong
Rep

Drives: BMW

M2C M Performance 2-way coilover suspension

I know it goes without saying, but to me, M2 Competition packs a lot of power. And that goes hand in hand with stability, because that’s the only way to gain control over this beast of a ride. I got my expectations subverted though, and imagine my surprise to see there was, afterall, room for improvement, after fitting it with the M2C 2-way kit.

So a few things about this suspension:
- It lowers the car by up to 20mm (so not as much as V3, for example, meaning you can still safely ride with a front lip on)
- Rebound and compression adjustable with 16 and 12 independent clicks respectively
- Springs are roughly 40% stiffer than stock.

The 16 and 12 distinct levels cover a wide range of preferences, and the suspension will reduce the roll inertia, and provide a snappy feedback. So, here’s how the upgrade went:
Attached Images

Appreciate 0