BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW M2 Forum > Regional Forums > USA - Southwest > I gave you a big thumbs up on DNT today.

08-15-2019, 09:39 PM   #1
stratostreakinjun
Rep
Drives: White Z8 w/ black chrome trim

I gave you a big thumbs up on DNT today.

Not sure if you come here or not. You were in a white M2 Comp. I was in a Camaro SS. Hope you didn’t think I was a jerk. I wanted to see that little go cart go.

Love the car. M2 Comp is one of the very few cars that shows someone at BMW still gets it. White is the best color too.
Almost none of us know how to stop a car properly thanks to ABS. Many if not most don’t know how to shift a car properly thanks to autos and DCT. They are working on taking your steering also with electric steering. Don’t be a passenger in your own car just pushing buttons and letting a computer figure it out. At some point YOUR not driving anymore.
Appreciate 0
      08-15-2019, 09:44 PM   #2
detroitm2
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 M2

Garage List
2018 BMW M2  [0.00]
This sounds like the missed connections section on Craigslist..
Appreciate 1
      08-15-2019, 10:14 PM   #3
stratostreakinjun
Rep
Drives: White Z8 w/ black chrome trim

I’m not familiar with that. Enlighten us. Lol.

It’s just most dudes are on their phone in the left lane doing 72 mph with a mile in front of them on a great highway in our area. M2 dude turned it to eleven without hesitation.
Almost none of us know how to stop a car properly thanks to ABS. Many if not most don’t know how to shift a car properly thanks to autos and DCT. They are working on taking your steering also with electric steering. Don’t be a passenger in your own car just pushing buttons and letting a computer figure it out. At some point YOUR not driving anymore.
Appreciate 1
LGWGN249.50