BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW M2 Forum > M2 Photos, Videos and Builds > LBB M2 video walkaround MTL autoshow

02-01-2016, 05:46 PM   #23
gthal
Major General
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2018 340i xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by King_Slayer View Post
Yes I have seen those pictures a while ago. And quit frankly that color made me worried when I did. But those pics are waaaaay to green. I've seen it in the sun and it doesn't look that way at all. Like I've said before I don't ever see green when I see it, only blue. But maybe im off. Wonder what the people from Daytona thought that saw it over the weekend
Some people just don't like LBB and they resort to exaggerating the aspects of it they don't like... I agree the photos in that thread are WAY too green and the X6M that I saw in real life, in the shade and once in the direct sun, was NOT that color. Period. It was a light, metallic blue that I would suggest was on the green (and not purple) side of the blue spectrum.
2015 M4 | Austin Yellow | DCT
2012 MB C63AMG | 2011 E92 M3 | 2010 E92 M3
Appreciate 1
      02-01-2016, 06:15 PM   #24
-JLT-
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: '22 X4M COMP, '23 iX xDrive50

Quote:
Originally Posted by gthal
Quote:
Originally Posted by -JLT- View Post
haha, u both need to get ur eyes check there is definitely some green influence in LBB
Sure, LBB is on the greener side of the blue spectrum but there is no way anyone describes the car as green in any way. It is blue. Period. Do we really need to have this debate... again?
ok, we agree to disagree
      02-01-2016, 07:00 PM   #25
Benzima
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2017 BMW M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by gthal View Post
Some people just don't like LBB and they resort to exaggerating the aspects of it they don't like... I agree the photos in that thread are WAY too green and the X6M that I saw in real life, in the shade and once in the direct sun, was NOT that color. Period. It was a light, metallic blue that I would suggest was on the green (and not purple) side of the blue spectrum.
Is it just me but I like the greenish in the LBB. It makes the car more "summer"!
Appreciate 0
      02-01-2016, 09:02 PM   #26
SW19
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2016 Alpine White M2

Quote:
I would also describe the color as being a light metallic blue but it is definitely a turquoise blue that doesn't look anything like Estoril Blue.Most pictures make the color look like EB and people that haven't seen the color need to realize that the color isn't going to look like that.I still think that this pic from BMWNA is pretty close to what the color really looks like.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      02-01-2016, 09:26 PM   #27
King_Slayer
Second Lieutenant
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Your right! Its more on the green side of the spectrum, but still unmistakably blue in every lighting condition. I sure hope people are not deciding on colors just by pictures. But then again the less LBB on the road the better it is for those of us that pick that color
Appreciate 1
      02-01-2016, 09:27 PM   #28
King_Slayer
Second Lieutenant
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benzima View Post
Is it just me but I like the greenish in the LBB. It makes the car more "summer"!
Yes, when it is outside on a sunny day it is definitely going to pop!
Appreciate 0
      02-02-2016, 03:33 AM   #29
gthal
Major General
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2018 340i xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nantucket View Post
I would also describe the color as being a light metallic blue but it is definitely a turquoise blue that doesn't look anything like Estoril Blue.Most pictures make the color look like EB and people that haven't seen the color need to realize that the color isn't going to look like that.I still think that this pic from BMWNA is pretty close to what the color really looks like.
I agree...
2015 M4 | Austin Yellow | DCT
2012 MB C63AMG | 2011 E92 M3 | 2010 E92 M3
Appreciate 0
      02-02-2016, 07:33 AM   #30
Adem1534
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: '16 M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nantucket View Post
I took that picture, and I can confirm, that's exactly how it looked in person. It was turquoise.

Soon.
Appreciate 0