BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion > President Trump. [ Hits and Misses Scorecard Thread ]

09-23-2019, 12:39 AM   #7635
anglo
Libertarian
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Blood View Post
Good lord. If it's on Twitter it must be true......especially from Nunes.
It's a video of Biden in his own words, Duh
Appreciate 0
      09-23-2019, 05:46 AM   #7636
gonzo
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: as many as possible

This crap is completely out of control and Shiff needs to be pistol whipped.

Corrupt DOJ and FBI and now this leaks from a phantom nonsense. Unbelievable. Where are we, Russia?

There is no whistleblower. FAKE NEWS!
Completely unethical practices from the dems and the MSM. Collusion anyone?

Biden is finished and Warren gets pummeled by Trump. All the rest is noise.

*Believe in the Karma*

Have a great day.
      09-23-2019, 09:29 AM   #7637
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
United_States
Rep
Drives: 135i DCT

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo View Post

Corrupt DOJ and FBI and now this leaks from a phantom nonsense. Unbelievable. Where are we, Russia?

*Believe in the Karma*

Have a great day.
Sure
      09-23-2019, 10:04 AM   #7638
adc100
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2018 Forester XT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eriphill View Post
It's amazing how almost 3 years into his presidency there is still a segment of the population that is gullible enough to keep falling for these unverified/anonymous media sources with 'bombshell' breaking information.

From CNN's story on Friday "The whistleblower didn't have direct knowledge of the communications, an official briefed on the matter told CNN. Instead, the whistleblower's concerns came in part from learning information that was not obtained during the course of their work, and those details have played a role in the administration's determination that the complaint didn't fit the reporting requirements under the intelligence whistleblower law, the official said." Even the supposed whistleblower doesn't know what was actually said hahaha
Not that many considering RD, SW and Captain Blood are 1 person
Appreciate 1
Eriphill1273.50

09-23-2019, 12:04 PM   #7639
SumBMWGuy
Major
Rep
Drives: A German Car

Quote:

*Believe in the Karma*

Have a great day.
Your reaction to Schiff trying to use his oversight powers is to suggest violence against him. What is wrong with you?
Appreciate 1
      09-23-2019, 12:21 PM   #7640
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SumBMWGuy View Post
Quote:

*Believe in the Karma*

Have a great day.
Your reaction to Schiff trying to use his oversight powers is to suggest violence against him. What is wrong with you?
Here is how I see it: if Trump already had something on Biden, we would all know it by now. He has nothing on either Bidens. Otherwise he would not be asking for a Ukrainian investigation. Really, to believe anything else, is short changing your intelligence.
      09-24-2019, 02:02 PM   #7641
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Run Silent View Post
Well, I've never been stabbed, shot, or raped - but that doesn't mean it hasn't happened to millions of other people.

It's a well known fact that California has one of the loosest systems as it comes to verifying voter eligibility. I'm not saying that CA is rife with voter fraud, but to say that it can't happen or doesn't happen on occasion is absurd.
bump.....before he can edit either of his statements.
      09-24-2019, 02:18 PM   #7642
WestRace
Major
Rep
Drives: E46 M3, E90 M3

It seems like Trump hasn't turned out to be all that to be, but to think of the alternatives like Warren, Sanders, and side kick AOC ...

What the hell! Should brain dead Biden be the logical choice?
Appreciate 0
      09-24-2019, 02:31 PM   #7643
Run Silent
Run Deep
United_States
Rep
Drives: Back and Forth To Work

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by WestRace View Post
It seems like Trump hasn't turned out to be all that to be, but to think of the alternatives like Warren, Sanders, and side kick AOC ...

If Biden would had held to the middle and ran as someone similar to Bill Clinton, I think many would have voted for him in a heartbeat and Trump would lose by a landslide.

The more he moves to the left to appease the base during the primary, the more he is going to lose voters in the general.

I don't think Warren stands a chance against Trump in the primary, but Biden does. Many Americans are tired of the Trump antics and just want some stability - which is exactly what good ol boring uncle Joe perpetuates. He is sleepy, and bit slow - but I think that isn't a bad thing after 4 years of "this is gonna be yuuuug!" with respect for the country at large.

He's gonna have to justify some of his more outlandish pitches during the primaries though, or he is toast.
MKSixer17930.00

09-24-2019, 02:32 PM   #7644
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by WestRace View Post

I could live with Klobachar for 1 term. The big problem with Biden is: Who will be his VP choice? Warren would be a disaster if something happened to Biden.

I'm still hoping for Trump to have a LBJ moment.....the realization that you can't win, so don't run. Most republicans who would step in would beat any of these democrats.
      09-24-2019, 02:37 PM   #7645
MKSixer
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [5.00]
2015 BMW i8  [5.00]
Quote:
I could live with Klobachar for 1 term. The big problem with Biden is: Who will be his VP choice? Warren would be a disaster if something happened to Biden.

I'm still hoping for Trump to have a LBJ moment.....the realization that you can't win, so don't run. Most republicans who would step in would beat any of these democrats.
I don't know if you're serious.

Lewi6, First of His Name, Destroyer of Careers, Master of Pole Positions, 6X WDC, Master of All Tracks, Scorer of Maximum Points, Whisperer of Tires, Minimizer of Fuel Utilization, Maximizer of Consistency in Finishing. Look Upon Him With DRED.
Appreciate 1
N54Yankee1973.00

09-24-2019, 02:43 PM   #7646
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
I don't know if you're serious.
LBJ quit because of his leadership in Vietnam. He wanted to run, but concluded he couldn't win. The "lbj moment".

This Ukranian/Biden business seems very serious. To think otherwise is shortchanging yourself. Obvioulsy Trump won't want to quit, but if impeachment looks doable, he might just quit (especially if things look grim in the senate. Remember, several republicans, like Howard Baker, went after Nixon).
      09-24-2019, 02:45 PM   #7647
MKSixer
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [5.00]
2015 BMW i8  [5.00]
Quote:
This Ukranian/Biden business seems very serious. To think otherwise is shortchanging yourself. Obvioulsy Trump won't want to quit, but if impeachment looks doable, he might just quit (especially if things look grim in the senate. Remember, several republicans, like Howard Baker, went after Nixon).
You're truly a victim of propaganda. This is Hoax 2.0. The Biden Ukranian thing is serious for Biden.

We've been down this road before. 2.5 years of crying wolf and thousands of posts and page views for nothing.

Don't fall for this again.

Lewi6, First of His Name, Destroyer of Careers, Master of Pole Positions, 6X WDC, Master of All Tracks, Scorer of Maximum Points, Whisperer of Tires, Minimizer of Fuel Utilization, Maximizer of Consistency in Finishing. Look Upon Him With DRED.
Appreciate 2
NickyC5524.00
Run Silent12660.00

09-24-2019, 02:48 PM   #7648
NickyC
Major General
Rep
Drives: YMB M4, has a roof though. :(

Quote:
This Ukranian/Biden business seems very serious. To think otherwise is shortchanging yourself.
Have you learned anything over the past two years? C'mon man, it's a joke at this point.
Appreciate 1
MKSixer17930.00

09-24-2019, 03:00 PM   #7649
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
You're truly a victim of propaganda. This is Hoax 2.0. The Biden Ukranian thing is serious for Biden.

We've been down this road before. 2.5 years of crying wolf and thousands of posts and page views for nothing.

Don't fall for this again.
Of all the people on the planet, I'm in the last 1% that will fall for propaganda.
And there was no HOAX 1.0. Stop deluding yourself. Trump is morally and ethically corrupt, in (seemingly) every aspect of his life.
      09-24-2019, 03:15 PM   #7650
NickyC
Major General
Rep
Drives: YMB M4, has a roof though. :(

Quote:
Of all the people on the planet, I'm in the last 1% that will fall for propaganda.
And there was no HOAX 1.0. Stop deluding yourself. Trump is morally and ethically corrupt, in (seemingly) every aspect of his life.
All that aside, you have no issue with a political party rushing to impeachment proceedings before ANYBODY has even seen the transcript, nor the complaint, and the guy who filed the complaint didn't even hear the call and only filed the complaint on second hand knowledge? NO problem at all with that?

Not to mention this is being orchestrated by the same group of losers who for over two years have perpetuated this Trump/Russian collusion nonsense. If anything, every word they say should be mistrusted. They're all a bunch of fucking liars.
Appreciate 1
Run Silent12660.00

09-24-2019, 03:28 PM   #7651
gonzo
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

^
Walk away from the ringworm.

President Trump has stated the phone call will be released in its entirety with no redactions. I don't agree with doing this for the gutter fillers, but hey.
The whole thing, imo, was yet another corrupt ploy. This time it was to convince Pelosi to unleash impeachment.

Joe and Hunter are toast. No impeachment.

Here comes the karma. Going to get played like lil bishes.
N54Yankee1973.00

09-24-2019, 03:40 PM   #7652
WestRace
Major
Rep
Drives: E46 M3, E90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyC View Post
Not to mention this is being orchestrated by the same group of losers who for over two years have perpetuated this Trump/Russian collusion nonsense. If anything, every word they say should be mistrusted. They're all a bunch of fucking liars.
I don't like them either. There are something equally slimy about Warren and Sanders. But at the end of the day, you need a president that is good for the country. Just because one is a republican, one has to vote for a republican president at all cost. I was willing to give Trump the benefit of the doubt the first two years, but the dude seems to have an agenda of his own and the presidency to him is just a side show.

I am starting to think the reason he seems taken with Putin because he probably thinks after his presidency, he could make some money by doing business in Russia. There are just too many lose ends.

The whole China trade war seems dangerously close to insider trading. Steven Mnuchin looks like he's working for wall street. Every trade war headline sure to move the market one way or another that was almost predetermined. I wouldn't surprised if the he told his wall street pals before the headlines were released.
Appreciate 2
      09-24-2019, 03:55 PM   #7653
gonzo
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

NOT ONE DEMOCRAT has seen any evidence of this phone call. Doesn't matter. Heavy protection circling around Joe by the MSM. Full blown TRUMP'S FAULT.

Pelosi will announce formal impeachment at 5pm EST.

This is so bad for our country. They are crazy.

Oh well, Trump just got reelected.
Sorry.
      09-24-2019, 03:59 PM   #7654
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
^
Walk away from the ringworm.

President Trump has stated the phone call will be released in its entirety with no redactions. I don't agree with doing this for the gutter fillers, but hey.
The whole thing, imo, was yet another corrupt ploy. This time it was to convince Pelosi to unleash impeachment.

Joe and Hunter are toast. No impeachment.

Here comes the karma. Going to get played like lil bishes.

The stable genius is at it again?
      09-24-2019, 04:19 PM   #7655
Poiseuille
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 M4 DCT Tanzanite/Amaro

just now received this great pic of Pelosi Galore rehearsing her upcoming Impeachment Announcement==>
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      09-24-2019, 04:25 PM   #7656
N54Yankee
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: N54 135|Cobb|M3 control arms

President should have waited in announcing release of full text till after pelosi makes her speech at 1700 hours tonight and the rest on the left chime in. They’re in a shark feeding frenzy and don’t know they're eating tainted fish but don’t care because they truly fear they’re going to lose the election. Desperation rears it’s ugly headed. Can’t wait to hear who this whistleblower is, no doubt a big time leftist. Let’s get it out there, light is the best disinfectant.
If this transcript is being released there’s no there, there. This very well might be the final nail for dems.
"The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to infringe the just liberty of the press, or the rights of conscience; or to prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms. Samuel Adams

Last edited by N54Yankee; 09-24-2019 at 05:22 PM..
Appreciate 1
Run Silent12660.00