BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW M2 Forum > BMW M2 Competition Model > Because of what our cars aren't, sometimes I think we all forget how others see them

03-14-2020, 09:47 PM   #23
Faikius
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 19' M2 Comp / 16' Golf R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarg33 View Post
I agree with what you are saying, but I can say that I feel invisible when I drive my M2C (which is a good thing). I did not buy this car to get attention, but I kind of expected to get some. I got more attention from my Wrangler than I do this car. Now if the cops feel the same way...???
Same here. Mine is LBB as well. I feel like unless it's a fellow enthusiast that knows what it is others just look at it as another nice BMW of which there is a plethora in my part of town.

I got similar reactions when driving my Golf R, though even fewer knew what it was.
Appreciate 0
      03-17-2020, 09:36 AM   #24
Phaeton
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 BMW M2C

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMMBRAP View Post
I live in a small town so I think I get TOO much attention.

Doesn't help that my car is LBB and is amongst a sea of black/white/silver cars in my town.
I live in Chattanooga, and I've only seen a silver M2C. I believe he ordered the LBB that I purchased and changed his mind for the Silver. Saw it parked at Starbucks yesterday in Ooltewah.

I always get comments on my car... always.
Appreciate 0