BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW M2 Forum > Regional Forums > USA - California > Any experience with BMW of Ontario Service Dept?

09-10-2020, 10:04 AM   #1
M2 CCO
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2024 M2

Garage List
2024 BMW M2  [8.75]
Any experience with BMW of Ontario Service Dept?

Ontario is the closest BMW dealer and I'm getting ready to schedule my 1200 mile service and was just wondering what folks think of this particular dealership or if there are better service departments within this area? Thanks!
Appreciate 0
      09-14-2020, 12:17 PM   #2
e92wolfe
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2018 bmw m2

Quote:
Originally Posted by M2 CCO View Post
Ontario is the closest BMW dealer and I'm getting ready to schedule my 1200 mile service and was just wondering what folks think of this particular dealership or if there are better service departments within this area? Thanks!
I go there. They are pretty slow, understaffed at the moment. They laid off 30% of their employees due to COVID. I was thinking of driving the extra 10 miles to riverside since I've heard good things about their service dept. Ontario isn't the best. They also hardly ever have rentals, so be prepared to wait 4-6 hours just for an oil change or take the shuttle home. Most services take 1-3 full days. I've taken my M2 there since new, I'm around 30k miles now. However as mentioned earlier, thinking of heading to riverside.
Appreciate 0
      09-15-2020, 10:50 AM   #3
M2 CCO
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2024 M2

Garage List
2024 BMW M2  [8.75]
Quote:
Originally Posted by e92wolfe View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by M2 CCO View Post
I go there. They are pretty slow, understaffed at the moment. They laid off 30% of their employees due to COVID. I was thinking of driving the extra 10 miles to riverside since I've heard good things about their service dept. Ontario isn't the best. They also hardly ever have rentals, so be prepared to wait 4-6 hours just for an oil change or take the shuttle home. Most services take 1-3 full days. I've taken my M2 there since new, I'm around 30k miles now. However as mentioned earlier, thinking of heading to riverside.
Thanks for the info! I may do the same!
Appreciate 0