BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW M2 Forum > Regional Forums > CANADA > M4 to M2C?

08-14-2019, 03:24 PM   #1
2kaccordocoupe
Brigadier General
Canada
Rep
Drives: Former ///M Driver

Hey just wanted to hear feedback from people that made this switch. My M4 lease is coming do and with it being a few years until the next gen I was looking for an interim car.

Missing any creature comforts in the switch? Any good or bad things you noticed after switching?

I apologize if this was already discussed in detail. I'm on my mobile and the search is not finding it.

Thanks.
Appreciate 0
      08-14-2019, 03:26 PM   #2
PLF69
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2023 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2kaccordocoupe View Post
Hey just wanted to hear feedback from people that made this switch. My M4 lease is coming do and with it being a few years until the next gen I was looking for an interim car.

Missing any creature comforts in the switch? Any good or bad things you noticed after switching?

Thanks.
I did not own an M4 but was in the market a long time for one and own an M2 LCI.

How is your M4 optioned out so I can give you an idea ?
Daily/Family: 2021 Atlas Cross Sport 3.6
Appreciate 0
      08-14-2019, 03:46 PM   #3
FreeDarko
Captain
Rep
Drives: F80

Quote:

I apologize if this was already discussed in detail. I'm on my mobile and the search is not finding it.

Thanks.
I'm going through this process now, albeit from M3 to M2c.

I test drove it few times. Everyone says I'll miss the HUD but I think I'll miss the bigger fuel tank the most come winter. Frequent fill ups is going to drive me nuts.

However, I do think it's worth the trade off.
Appreciate 0
      08-14-2019, 06:02 PM   #4
2kaccordocoupe
Brigadier General
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by PLF69 View Post
Quote:

Thanks.
I did not own an M4 but was in the market a long time for one and own an M2 LCI.

How is your M4 optioned out so I can give you an idea ?
M4 is fully loaded minus competition pack.
Appreciate 0
      08-14-2019, 06:04 PM   #5
2kaccordocoupe
Brigadier General
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeDarko View Post
Quote:

Thanks.
I'm going through this process now, albeit from M3 to M2c.

I test drove it few times. Everyone says I'll miss the HUD but I think I'll miss the bigger fuel tank the most come winter. Frequent fill ups is going to drive me nuts.

However, I do think it's worth the trade off.
HUD jumped out for me as well. I can't recall the last time I looked at the dash gauges.

I didn't realize the fuel tank was smaller. Thanks for pointing that out. Mooot but still good to know.
Appreciate 0