BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW M2 Forum > M2 vs... > M2C vs Alfa Giulia QV?

03-31-2019, 07:12 PM   #23
3Si
Second Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 16 M2, 16 Macan S, 08 Elise SC

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanWRT View Post
QV has a fantastic exhaust note from factory but exhaust flap doesn't open in any mode outside of dynamic(race) mode. Maybe consider the akrapovic so sound improves and valve is controllable.

QV is a 100% better driver's car. Last summer when I had my track day at Shanghai F1 circuit, Alfa Romeo China was doing the QV track test there. I took the opportunity to try the QV a little bit. One thing I can tell the sec I got seated and hold the steering wheel is that this Alfa instantly feel a FAR better driver's car than any M.
There are many aftermarket options to activate the flaps in other modes. Don't mind the stock sound for now.
Appreciate 0
      06-05-2019, 01:04 PM   #24
mpower1226
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Audi TT

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3Si View Post
Traded in my M2 for a QV yesterday. Wish me luck!

Weather is still cold here, was on stock Corza tires so I didn't push it. One thing that I do not miss from the M is the seat. Will chime in more when I put on more miles.
Mind sharing detailed info?

What model and msrp and which dealership/ any discounts and trade in value for your m2?

I am thinking the same thing as I already own 4c (which has been very reliable..)
Appreciate 0