BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW M2 Forum > BMW M2 CS Model > Just Sat in The M2CS @ LA Auto Show - Pics - Even Better in Person !!

12-02-2019, 04:47 AM   #23
goku7
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 BMW M2C ED 08/2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckybadger View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by PackPride85 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by buckybadger View Post
Yeah I know that smarty pants.

All I am saying is that they could have made the exterior to stand out more. It just looks too similar to my car.

I can put some M performance parts to my M2C and it will look almost the same as CS. I'm only talking about looks here.
This isn't a Honda. There's only so much they can do without adversely affecting the aerodynamics of an already solid car.
I know Mr, I own this car.

For close to $100K, this car looks too similar.
84k is nowhere close to 100k buddy plus bmw is all about subtle. If u want a car to look more different trade in ur m2c for a type r. I heard it goes around the ring faster and half the cost. Win win
Appreciate 0
      12-02-2019, 06:19 AM   #24
Hegge
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2020 BMW M2 CS

Quote:
Originally Posted by goku7 View Post
84k is nowhere close to 100k buddy plus bmw is all about subtle. If u want a car to look more different trade in ur m2c for a type r. I heard it goes around the ring faster and half the cost. Win win
Agree 100%. A few years ago there was a rumor of an M2 GTS with about 450 hp. We all knew if this car would see the light of day that it would be about 40% more than the original M2. Well now the M2 CS is the car that was rumored and is seeing the light of day. You have to pay to play in the sports car realm. There are no big discounts like the SUV or crossover world. $84K base is in the range of what was expected. You had to figure at least $80K.
Appreciate 0
      12-02-2019, 07:50 AM   #25
devo
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Bimmers & Porsches

Quote:
Originally Posted by goku7 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hegge View Post
Agree 100%. A few years ago there was a rumor of an M2 GTS with about 450 hp. We all knew if this car would see the light of day that it would be about 40% more than the original M2. Well now the M2 CS is the car that was rumored and is seeing the light of day. You have to pay to play in the sports car realm. There are no big discounts like the SUV or crossover world. $84K base is in the range of what was expected. You had to figure at least $80K.
Exactly ^^