BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
M2 Technical Topics > Navigation, iDrive, Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Phone, Cameras, Electronics > Story behind Awron and where it is going...

05-29-2022, 09:05 AM   #23
CoffeeLife
Coffee Every Day
Rep
Drives: 2021 M2C

Garage List
2021 BMW M2C  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MooMooM2 View Post
would love to see it. Also where did you buy it? it looks really good.

I was going to buy a p-3 gauge but I would much rather have more than just 1 pice of data on the screen
triplecaution
So I also was just going to get a P-3 gauge as I didnt want my vent blocked from an AWRON or AK Motion.

Ended up seeing the Canchecked "Alpha N" version posted on Basic Performances Insta out here and messaged them about it. There is no difference from the original version, just Alpha N customized the screens to their liking.

You can customize the screens using their laptop / desktop software. Log track sessions etc.

It has the disable option if you want to use your OBD2 port. Since its hard wired, its hit or miss if things plugged into the OBD-2 will work without turning off the F8X protocol while you use bimmercode / bimmerlink.

It might be missing a few options, but I havent messed with it too much after installing as its done everything I really wanted ( Oil temp, Logs, and Exhaust flap controller)

Add yourself to their FB support group......
https://www.facebook.com/groups/CANcheckedSupport
They actually have an employee whos only job is to respond to that group. Every time I asked a question It was answered within like 2 hours!

Theres like 8 preset screens with different sensors. Can take more photos later
Attached Images

-Recaro Pole Position , 2kBody Half Cage, Pinnacle Motorsports Half Cage (On order), CAE Shifter
-Remus Race + BR EL Mid
Appreciate 1
      05-29-2022, 09:31 AM   #24
MooMooM2
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: M2 Comp

that looks super nice. I too don't want to loose a vent completely. How hard was the install? Looking at the instructions it does not seem that complicated. I will add myself to the fb marketplace. Maybe they have a link for purchase there?
Appreciate 0
      05-29-2022, 10:31 AM   #25
CoffeeLife
Coffee Every Day
Rep
Drives: 2021 M2C

Garage List
2021 BMW M2C  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MooMooM2 View Post
that looks super nice. I too don't want to loose a vent completely. How hard was the install? Looking at the instructions it does not seem that complicated. I will add myself to the fb marketplace. Maybe they have a link for purchase there?
It took me 2hrs max to install myself. The harness directions were easy enough once I was looking at it all.

Their website https://www.canchecked.de has a distributor page, but maybe make a post on FB asking for distributors in your country. their site might not be 100% up to date
-Recaro Pole Position , 2kBody Half Cage, Pinnacle Motorsports Half Cage (On order), CAE Shifter
-Remus Race + BR EL Mid
Appreciate 1
MooMooM21790.50
      05-29-2022, 10:51 AM   #26
MooMooM2
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: M2 Comp

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoffeeLife View Post
It took me 2hrs max to install myself. The harness directions were easy enough once I was looking at it all.

Their website https://www.canchecked.de has a distributor page, but maybe make a post on FB asking for distributors in your country. their site might not be 100% up to date
thank you!

Yeah i saw the distributors and none in the US unfortunately. There is one in canada but the BMW section says coming soon. I will ask in the fb group. Thank you!
Appreciate 0