BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
M2 Technical Topics > N55 Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust / Bolt-ons / Tuning > MPE Exhaust Flap Stuck Closed

03-30-2024, 05:08 PM   #1
CrossyCB
Registered
Rep
Drives: F87 M2

Hi,
about a month or two ago I noticed a rattle coming from my valves but didn't think much of it because MPE rattle is so common. About a week after that I installed MHD and noticed my valves stopped opening. Im not sure if MHD caused this or not but I took the actuators off and tested the connectors and they were giving power so I purchased new actuators which took 3 weeks to arrive. I installed them last weekend turned the car on and the valves instantly closed shut and now wont open. I tried forcing them open with Sport Modes, MHD and Bimmerlink. I also tried flashing back to stock and removing MHD but that didn't work either and I am just lost on how to fix this. If anyone has any solution or ideas that would be greatly appreciated.
Appreciate 0