BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW M2 Forum > M2 Photos, Videos and Builds > LBB M2C track "build"

11-18-2019, 09:05 PM   #23
wanofakind01
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '17 BMW M2 6MT, '16 BMW X1

Awesome setup! Just like everyone else, can you provide more photos and part numbers with how your sets are installed? Think we're all on the same page as far as getting the 3pt to work well with the bucket seats!
Appreciate 0
      11-19-2019, 01:50 AM   #24
yoboi
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: Too many

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanofakind01 View Post
Awesome setup! Just like everyone else, can you provide more photos and part numbers with how your sets are installed? Think we're all on the same page as far as getting the 3pt to work well with the bucket seats!
Currently in the shop right now, but by Friday or Saturday, I will definitely have some pictures for you!
Appreciate 0
      11-19-2019, 04:36 AM   #25
yoboi
Private
United_States
Rep

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by chmura View Post
With carbahn?
Yup, getting it retuned with carbahn to account for all the bolt-ons.
Appreciate 0
      11-26-2019, 03:33 AM   #26
yoboi
Private
United_States
Rep

Getting a lot done, decided to go all out on this build. Will update with DSLR photos when it's all completed. Editing the mod list whenever I get something new ordered.
Appreciate 0
      12-17-2020, 06:26 AM   #27
yoboi
Private
United_States
Rep

Ended up selling the car, some parting photos. The build list didn't change much really, will update it in the first post, just installed the aero and a discreet boost gauge, and did some minor tweaks involving setup and corner-balancing. Back on stock wheels as well.

The next owner should enjoy it a lot, I'll let them introduce themselves on the forums if they feel like it. Very balanced chassis, and fun on track after being dialed in, will definitely miss it.

I'd highly recommend against the 4 point harness setup, big pain in the ass and nowhere near as safe as a proper 6 point with rear cage and HANS. Especially when running a proper bucket, the angle can be improper.

I'll definitely come back in a few years when the G87 is announced and reminisce on this car haha. Looking forward to seeing y'all then. Till then, see you on track!
Attached Images

Last edited by yoboi; 12-17-2020 at 06:34 AM..
Appreciate 0
      12-19-2020, 03:35 AM   #28
CoffeeLife
Coffee Every Day
Rep
Drives: 2021 M2C

Garage List
2021 BMW M2C  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by yoboi View Post
Ended up selling the car, some parting photos. The build list didn't change much really, will update it in the first post, just installed the aero and a discreet boost gauge, and did some minor tweaks involving setup and corner-balancing. Back on stock wheels as well.

The next owner should enjoy it a lot, I'll let them introduce themselves on the forums if they feel like it. Very balanced chassis, and fun on track after being dialed in, will definitely miss it.

I'd highly recommend against the 4 point harness setup, big pain in the ass and nowhere near as safe as a proper 6 point with rear cage and HANS. Especially when running a proper bucket, the angle can be improper.

I'll definitely come back in a few years when the G87 is announced and reminisce on this car haha. Looking forward to seeing y'all then. Till then, see you on track!
That was a nice build you had man. Did you sell it as is to the next owner? What's replacing it for now?

See you back soon lol
-Recaro Pole Position , 2kBody Half Cage, Pinnacle Motorsports Half Cage (On order), CAE Shifter
-Remus Race + BR EL Mid
Appreciate 0
      01-16-2021, 05:54 AM   #29
yoboi
Private
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoffeeLife View Post
That was a nice build you had man. Did you sell it as is to the next owner? What's replacing it for now?

See you back soon lol
Sold it as is, replaced with a 997.2 GT3 RS haha. And I'll definitely be back for the G87 lol
Appreciate 0