BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW M2 Forum > M2 Photos, Videos and Builds > Steven_F87 Build Thread - BSM 2016 BMW M2 6MT

01-27-2020, 02:02 PM   #1
Steven_F87
Rep
Drives: 16 M2' 6MT

Steven_F87 Build Thread - BSM 2016 BMW M2 6MT

Hello!

This is a build thread for my M2 for all who are interested in tracking its progress. I purchased the car pre-owned in Sep, 2019 from a dealership in Nebraska (I am in Texas). The car is a BSM 2016 M2 6MT - Executive Package.

I am coming from a 17 WRX which was fully modified with bolt-ons and e85. I have wanted an M car for as long as I can remember. Initially, I wanted an F80 M3, but after a lot of deliberation and research I decided the M2 was an all around better fit for my goals and lifestyle. Once I had the opportunity to get one, I searched all around the country until I found the perfect one for me. I then had the car shipped to me in Texas and the process begun!

The goal for this car was to have something extremely enjoyable for the weekends/nice days in addition to something that could handle the abuse at the track. I had tracked my WRX and had every intention of tracking my M2.

In this thread I will document all updates that the car has gone through from the arrival of the car to now. Currently, the car is completely stock aside form a few cosmetics mods that you will see. My goals for the future of this car is to build a car that is a "drivers car" solid, and fun on track days.

Thank you for checking out my build thread and if interested in seeing any more pictures of the car on its journey follow me on Instagram @ steven_f87

Current Mod List:

Exterior:

* RW Carbon - Carbon Fiber Grille Insert
* AutoTecknic - Carbon Fiber Mirror Caps
* Acexxon - Rear Reflector Delete
* IND - BMW Emblem Roundel Front & Rear (Painted Gloss Black)
* IND - BMW M2 Rear Emblem - Gloss Black
* IND - Front Reflector Delete (Black Sapphire Metallic)
* BMW OEM - Carbon Fiber Side Grille (Carbon Backing / Black Bar)
* eBay - Carbon Rear Lip Spoiler
* eBay - Carbon Fiber Front Lip
Attached Images

Last edited by Steven_F87; 01-27-2020 at 02:19 PM..
Appreciate 2