01-14-2020, 09:30 AM   #23
bentom2
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by eeyang92 View Post
I just installed the quickfit pro, but I find that if I tighten the harness to a level that holds me in place, the center-lock rides way above the pelvis, directly over the belly-button And this is having the bottom two straps painfully tightened around the gut. With my HANS on, the issue is even worse since the device "raises" my shoulder height, bringing the center-lock even higher.

I'm considering purchasing the VAC anti-sub belt mount (https://store.vacmotorsports.com/vac...ket-p2106.aspx) along with the Schroth Profit anti-sub strap (https://www.schrothracing.com/products/anti-sub-straps) to help remedy this, but I'm sort of curious as to why, despite all of my research, I've never seen anyone complain about this? Hopefully I'm just doing something wrong
Are you cinching down the lap belt first, and then the shoulders? When I do the lap belt first, the belt stays on my hips. If I get lazy and try to skip loosening and tightening the shoulder belts, I end up in the same situation with the buckle up way too high.
Appreciate 1
eeyang92318.50
      01-14-2020, 12:16 PM   #24
eeyang92
Captain
Rep
Drives: LBB M2 LCI 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by bentom2 View Post
Are you cinching down the lap belt first, and then the shoulders? When I do the lap belt first, the belt stays on my hips. If I get lazy and try to skip loosening and tightening the shoulder belts, I end up in the same situation with the buckle up way too high.
Yes, although the shoulders weren't completely slack when I did that. I'll give it another try. Thanks for the tip
Appreciate 1
bentom2335.50
      01-17-2020, 01:18 PM   #25
chief1richard
Life is on the Track, the rest is just waiting.
United_States
Rep
Drives: At the point of 7,000 RPM's

Garage List
2018 M2  [0.00]
Quick-Fit Pro

Went to HMS Motorsport today to check out this harness. They told me they are in the process of getting one tested and fitted for the M2. Should be out this year. Awesome selection of Racing seats and Track Equipment.
      01-20-2020, 03:13 AM   #26
eeyang92
Captain
Rep
Drives: LBB M2 LCI 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by chief1richard View Post
Went to HMS Motorsport today to check out this harness. They told me they are in the process of getting one tested and fitted for the M2. Should be out this year. Awesome selection of Racing seats and Track Equipment.
Good to hear - I can't imagine it is significantly different than the current one forum members have been using since it already fits without any modifications.
Appreciate 0