BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW M2 Forum > Regional Forums > USA - California > North Bay Area Shop for Alignment

09-06-2023, 10:45 AM   #1
MashoodSharaf
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2020 M2C

North Bay Area Shop for Alignment

Steering wheel on my m2c is off more than I can handle without bothering me. Anyone know a good shop in the north bay? I’m in Petaluma. Can drive anywhere up here
Appreciate 0
      09-06-2023, 08:04 PM   #2
cosmicamnesia
Rep
Drives: 2021 M2 Competition (6MT)

The best alignment/race shop I've used in the whole Bay Area is Griffin Motorwerke in Berkeley. Not North Bay, I know, but I'm in Concord/Walnut Creek area and they're the only shop I will ever use for alignments.
It's a fantastic shop, every tech is super experienced and beyond well-certified.
They use the latest Hunter Hawkeye alignment rack, which is insanely accurate, especially if you've got a suspension setup that is more adjustable than stock, but even on stock suspension, your car will end up feeling better than ever.
They're the most trustworthy shop I've used, and you'll end up leaving with a bunch of new friends.
They're also the main Recaro distributor in the US (at least on the west coast) and keep a full showroom of seats stocked to check out all the time. Chances are if you've bought Recaro's from any shop in the US, they came from Griffin. I bought a custom set from EAS when I still lived down-south, and eventually discovered that it was Griffin doing all the legwork to make sure my (admittedly odd) spec was fulfilled correctly.
They are a major distributor for a lot of companies, so they've always got a lot of great parts on hand.
Also one of the cleanest shops you'll ever find.
Appreciate 1
      10-08-2023, 12:47 AM   #3
fhr_6189
Private
Rep
Drives: F87 M2CS

I’m in San Ramon area and I drove all the way to Mountain View for my BMW need.
Performance Dynamic is the best shop in the Bay hands down
Appreciate 0