BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
Classifieds Section > Members Classifieds > 2016 M2 - Manual, No Accident, Alpine White, Mostly Stock

04-25-2024, 06:32 PM   #1
endlesss
Enthusiast
Rep
Drives: 2008 M3 Sedan

2016 M2 - Manual, No Accident, Alpine White, Mostly Stock

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 39,000.00

Item Interest
More photos can be found on the FB ad: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace...62888954885627

45k Miles
6 Speed Manual
Mostly Stock
No Accident
Clean Title
No rust, dry climate vehicle

For sale is a super clean, Alpine White, 6 speed manual BMW M2. This car has been garaged its entire life, has never seen snow or salt and is completely accident free. The car needs nothing but a new owner.

I purchased this car a year ago from an enthusiast in SoCal. It has only resided in California and Arizona its whole life until I brought it here to Colorado. Since I've owned it, it's only been driven on nice days and has never seen salt. The cleanliness of the undercarriage and paint reflect the favorable climate and storage conditions this car has lived in.

I'm pretty particular about my cars and it took me several months to find the right M2. I wanted something very clean and presentable, but also not bubble wrapped which would make me feel guilty about driving it. Additionally it had to be accident free and mostly stock, all of these qualities are still true of the car now.

The few tasteful mods that the car has are:
XForce Catback Exhaust
M2 CS Alcantara Steering Wheel
M2 Comp Style Mirrors
Several blue accents for things like the engine cover, dress up bolts, and interior buttons

Mechanically the car is perfect. The engine pulls strong with no codes or leaks and the transmission shifts like new. If you're familiar with this platform you'll know some early cars suffered from clutch shutter, where at low speed when you engaged the clutch it would pulsate. The original owner had this addressed and the clutch/flywheel was replaced at 20k miles(documented on the Carfax). The brakes are still well over 50% life as are the tires. The car truly is turn key ready to go.

Cosmetically the car is in fantastic shape. While it does have 45k miles on it, the car is free of any major dents or scratches. Original PPF on parts of the hood and front bumper have done most of the heavy lifting keeping rock chips at bay. Interior wise the car looks basically new. No rips, stains or odd smells of any kind.

This is a truly excellent example of an OG M2. It's presents extremely well but is also ready to be driven and enjoyed. I have both original keys along with the stock exhaust for the new owner. An upcoming surgery will prevent me from driving manual which is the only reason I'm selling the car. It is my 3rd car and I'm in no rush to sell as I like to see it go to a good home.

Current location: Denver, CO
Price: $39,000

Attached Images

Last edited by endlesss; 04-25-2024 at 06:33 PM.. Reason: Price
Appreciate 1
Jodway31.50
      04-25-2024, 08:32 PM   #2
SamS1994
Registered
Rep
Drives: GMC Sierra

Beautiful OG! GLWS